advertisement

Glastonbury 22

Burna Boy was excellent, really enjoyed that.

So, turn over to watch Sir Paul...but no....not going out 'live'?
Says watch from 10.30?

Simpering indie boys like me love them some Minski with her bonkers interpretive dance and promises to look after them.

Oh dear...resorted back to watching the Chems 2019 Glasto set on youtube again...not good for a Saturday night..

Glastonbury has him listed as starting at 9:30 but the BBC at 10:30. Might be the Glastonbury listing is incorrect or for some reason a 1 hour delay. Might be so the BBC Worldwide streams are at better time for the US audience.

Someone just told me Sir Lord Paul of McCartney is not going to be streamed?

Burna Boy was excellent, really enjoyed that.

So, turn over to watch Sir Paul...but no....not going out 'live'?
Says watch from 10.30?

Best set I’ve seen yet, superb.

I do hope Macca can sing, he is 80 after all. Fingers crossed for him!

First time I’ve seen Gallagher other than in the papers. Looks like he was doing it for a penance. Acknowledge the crowd? I must have missed that. Managed two rather ordinary songs before turning off.

Still pencilled in on iPlayer and BBC 1.

Not being streamed live says the Guardian live feed, which is seemingly now reporting on a live music performance they cannot see based on relayed messages from people at the concert. But will be broadcast on the BBC show later apparently.

Not being streamed live says the Guardian live feed, which is seemingly now reporting on a live music performance they cannot see based on relayed messages from people at the concert. But will be broadcast on the BBC show later apparently.

Interesting, I wonder why/what his objection is?

PS I stood right next to him at an art gallery (Peter Blake PV, Tate Liverpool), so I’ve done the McCartney live experience!

If the twitter clip above is anything to go by, it might be quite good.

advertisement

Back