Budget plinths by I.Q. Designs

FOR SALE
No.0018

Material: African Rosewood.
Finish: Unfinished.
Availability: Ready to post.
Price: £325 plus postage at cost
20220607_174746.jpg

Can you tell me how one of your plinths are 'finished off' I.e.ready to be fitted to the LP12.
Really interested in purchasing one of your plinths but unsure of how one goes about sealing / polishing unfinished woodwork...
Is this process available at extra cost?.

Can you tell me how one of your plinths are 'finished off' I.e.ready to be fitted to the LP12.
Really interested in purchasing one of your plinths but unsure of how one goes about sealing / polishing unfinished woodwork...
Is this process available at extra cost?.
The rosewood plinth are better finished off with danish oil or linseed oil iv seen good finish with tung oil aswell it is quite easy to do juat takes abit of time if you want a rosewood plinth finished let me know that's not a problemand all plinths are ready to install after the oil is applied.

Not being a pro in these matters I would prefer a'finished' plinth....what coating of clear varnish would you advise? I realise there are costs involved,but your woodworking skills look good to me!( who has an 'O' level in woodwork when these qualifications meant something!).

Many thanks for your reply

FOR SALE
No.0018

Material: African Rosewood.
Finish: Unfinished.
Availability: Ready to post.
Price: £325 plus postage at cost
20220607_174746.jpg
Can i reserve this rosewood plinth please,as said before i would love it finished and any adviced on a varnish would be helpful
how does one pay you?.

I have no interest in purchasing one of these, but massive kudos to Woodwrangler for the workmanship.

Those plinths look superb.
t2728.gif

My thoughts exactly!, my black ash plinth is from the late eighties and i have thought about a fresh piece of wood but they normally cost upwards of £8- 9 hundred!.

ALL PLINTHS ABOVE ARE SOLD ..I.

LP12 CUSTOM PLINTH
FOR SALE
MATERIAL : EUROPEAN OAK
£275 PLUS POSTAGE

IMG-20221008-133816.jpg
IMG-20221008-133833.jpg
IMG-20221008-133842.jpg
IMG-20221008-133858.jpg
C9swB2t

Last edited:

advertisement