advertisement

Folk/Acoustic

Hi uncl nigel, I am not tech savvy, does your post mean you can make c.d. copies of it?,
if so can I bother you in copying me one?, willing to pay the c.d. postage.

Hi uncl nigel, I am not tech savvy, does your post mean you can make c.d. copies of it?,
if so can I bother you in copying me one?, willing to pay the c.d. postage.
What I meant is that the album is easily available if you know where to look - it took me a little time to locate a source.

@maccar- like Mama's Broke, can't make out if it's a Mandolin or Banjo accompaniment, unusual but nice.

@sp25- Bungalow Bliss on the radar, i like trad folk, especially in a festival setting, they bring that unique atmosphere of a folk concert.

edit: i've just listened through every track of the Tina McKevitt link loved then all bar one,
''Mairin De Barra'', acapella is stunning but the dance mix is weak,
whats with the wee casio keyboard ditty and then the scratching?, its just wrong,
it sounds disjointed and all over the place, hope i'm not too harsh. :oops:

Don't appear to be on Spotify, what style are they?

Eclectic. TMcK likes trad while MH goes for rock. Had a great evening at the local folk club a few years back where they started with folk repertoire then, as they ran out of those, moved to late 60s covers. We were singing along to White Rabbit, And More Again etc.
They all have or had day jobs so the music came second. Multiple talents (envy!!).

advertisement

Back