advertisement

Her Majesty's Platinum Jubilee Thread

Nearly ****ing gagged! Caught some daft ****er saying some shite like "your majesty I have always loved you" when I thought the news was on. **** me what load of old w**k.

One of my dog walking acquaintances claims to know that HM The Queen is already dead and that the person we have been seeing lately is a double. Apparently her death will be announced when all the jubilee stuff is done and dusted, and funeral and coronation arrangements are ready to go : the fact that the "Queen" keeps failing to appear in public is irrefutable proof it's all true, plus there's stuff on Twitter if you know where to look. I'm not sure - what do fishies think? -:)

PS - I'm not making this up!

Has Boris appeared with Carrie outside No.10 ‘clap for Her Majesty’?

At a basic human level, she’s a public figure I’ve got far more respect for than any of those who currently govern in her name. I just hope they don’t try to exploit her image for their own venal ends.

One of my dog walking acquaintances claims to know that HM The Queen is already dead and that the person we have been seeing lately is a double. Apparently her death will be announced when all the jubilee stuff is done and dusted, and funeral and coronation arrangements are ready to go : the fact that the "Queen" keeps failing to appear in public is irrefutable proof it's all true, plus there's stuff on Twitter if you know where to look. I'm not sure - what do fishies think? -:)

PS - I'm not making this up!

She's as dead as Paul McCartney

After Churchill and Thatcher, anyone else HM had to deal with must have seemed distinctly second rate.

The irony (given the current B***** nonsense) is that she’s Germany’s greatest ever export to the U.K. The house of Sax Coburg Gotha - a beacon of virtue above a literal sewer of Conservative government.

advertisement

Back