advertisement

Apple Watch owner’s opinions

Tag Heuer once had plans for a stylish connected watch, I’ve not heard anything of it since. So for the time being we have either cheap plasticky Garmins, Garmins you could kill someone with, and Apple Watches which look like a not too bad compromise.

Correct, I would never buy an Android smart watch, even though Apple’s watch is not particularly attractive as regards style. It isn’t ugly, but rather uninspiring I find.
So, 41 or 45 then?

If you're on the diminutive side or have particularly narrow wrists then perhaps the smaller model, but for the majority of men, I'd have thought the 45 would be the choice.

Hi,
I finally bought a 41 mm – I tried the 45 mm on and it was just too big for my wrist. I also took the Milanese strap. I really wanted the big stainless steel one, which looks like the one on my Tissot, but the price… and the cheap ones on Amazon have really too bad reviews.

I’ve had it for three days (!) and so far so good.
Cheers :)

Hi,
I finally bought a 41 mm – I tried the 45 mm on and it was just too big for my wrist. I also took the Milanese strap. I really wanted the big stainless steel one, which looks like the one on my Tissot, but the price… and the cheap ones on Amazon have really too bad reviews.

I’ve had it for three days (!) and so far so good.
Cheers :)
My 2 is still going strong. Used it in Portugal to count my steps. Surprisingly motivating.

That’s what I’ve been doing for years with my iPhone.
I do dancing and I count my steps (about 15,000 to 20,000 in one night).
The 13 pro is just too heavy in the pocket so the iWatch is ideal for that too yes.
Oh, and the surprise yesterday when someone from the hospital called me!

That’s what I’ve been doing for years with my iPhone.
I do dancing and I count my steps (about 15,000 to 20,000 in one night).
The 13 pro is just too heavy so the iWatch is ideal.
I can use it to control my streaming though it’s not that great.

Spotify works great but obviously full access to the music library on such a small screen is complicated.

I now use it to launch the radio in the car!

Good morning! :)

advertisement

Back