advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

Meg at 8 - 10 weeks

VWLQZxf.jpg

Meg at 15 years & 9 months.

8q5adku.jpg

I'm jealous. A lovely wee hill and not far from the Horse and Farrier at Dacre for a pint and some scran.

Small world, that's our local Mark, we are in there all time! We pulled in there yesterday afternoon for a bar meal and a couple of pints on the way over to Ullswater.

Small world, that's our local Mark, we are in there all time! We pulled in there yesterday afternoon for a bar meal and a couple of pints on the way over to Ullswater.

Daughter used to work in there while home from Uni and we always used to pop in after work. Its just a wee bit far from our new home in Wester Ross...

Daughter used to work in there while home from Uni and we always used to pop in after work. Its just a wee bit far from our new home in Wester Ross...

It's a lovely pub, but we best keep stum lest the Pooley Bridge massive get wind off it

We're in the process of trying to get my dog (who's never lived with cats) and my sons kitten (who has lived with dogs) to make friends. Some progress today:

172627729.BoydtqPz.w203.jpg

The kitten (who's called Whisky) is still a little dubious about getting too close to Ludo, who's about 10 times his size:

172627730.oPBhpQFQ.w204.jpg

We're in the process of trying to get my dog (who's never lived with cats) and my sons kitten (who has lived with dogs) to make friends. Some progress today:

172627729.BoydtqPz.w203.jpg

The kitten (who's called Whisky) is still a little dubious about getting too close to Ludo, who's about 10 times his size:

172627730.oPBhpQFQ.w204.jpg

first picture is just brilliant

6 weeks after being discharged from hospital, it's such a joy to finally be able to take a walk with my best buddy, even if only for a few hundred yards. Dogs are amazing - despite many distractions, he just knew he had to be gentle and walked immaculately. Even seeing my mum (my folks live approx 200 yds from ours) he didn't flinch - he usually takes off like a black bullet upon seeing her ('Grandma' spoils him rotten, and always has treats to hand). :)

First walk by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Do they like to chase wadded-up Post-It notes?

yes - their favourite is either a folded train ticket (kind of card) or the folded paper patient information forms you get inside medicine packets. Their absolute favourite is the patient information in the glaucoma eye drops. She has a new bottle every month, and the moment they hear the box being opened, they are there waiting for the paper leaflet.

Ziggy is much more keen on chasing bits of paper/card than marley. Marley likes to carry a hollow ball with a bell in it around the house, whilst howling....... you always know where Marley is in the middle of the night if you are awoken by a bell jangling and a cat howling....

advertisement

Back