advertisement

The watch thread: pocket, wrist, sporty, showy? You name it!

Here's another brand, unknown to me, that's popped up on my radar...Nite.

alpha_208_g_front_day_900x.png

https://us.nitewatches.com/collections/store/products/alpha208t100green

Get good reviews too...there was a white dial version of the one above that seems to be discontinued now.

I am looking for a bit of advice. Due to an impending house move I am looking to sell my wife's Lexus and, sadly, my 2021 Rolex Datejust 41mm Gold bi-metal on jubilee strap, champagne face.
Is there anyone here who has an interest in the Rolex market? I never intended to sell but this house move is going to be a stretch! What is the market like for a watch like mine, i havent paid the market any attention as it wasnt bought as an investment? I bought it from new and have worn it occasionally since then- other than a coupe of minor marks to the clasp it is unblemished.
Where should I advertise and price wise how strong is its value?
Thanks all!

I am looking for a bit of advice. Due to an impending house move I am looking to sell my wife's Lexus and, sadly, my 2021 Rolex Datejust 41mm Gold bi-metal on jubilee strap, champagne face.
Is there anyone here who has an interest in the Rolex market? I never intended to sell but this house move is going to be a stretch! What is the market like for a watch like mine, i havent paid the market any attention as it wasnt bought as an investment? I bought it from new and have worn it occasionally since then- other than a coupe of minor marks to the clasp it is unblemished.
Thanks all!
No one has replied yet and I have no experience of selling watches second hand but I might suggest for safety and security you contact second hand watch sellers, perhaps look at chrono 24 to get an idea of prices and then seek offers
Good luck

Reactions: Evo
Thanks all!
My golden rule is only deal with bricks and mortar. I’m told Watchfinder is quite good, and indeed, they did offer me a good price on a gold GMT2 recently, but I suspect they are like the online car dealers. Give you a good price up front, and then have condition issues once it’s in their hands.
My most recent sales have been to Watches of Distinction in Lymington, but then, I’m on the south coast. Miltons in Liverpool are also trustworthy dealers. But you won’t get retail price of course. For that, you’ll need to sell privately, or on a watch forum (normally minimum posts apply).

Reactions: Evo

advertisement

Back