advertisement

Whisky II

I'm trying not to tell people, but the Benromach 15 year old is ridiculous value if you like a well-balanced sherried highland malt. Just don't tell anyone....
Sounds grand. Coincidentally, a bottle of the 10yo landed on the doormat this morning. I'm hoping it may be a precursor to delving deeper. As for telling people, I think the herd is safely off chasing the usual suspects...
At £50 a pop. :oops::rolleyes:
Gulp. Aldi cola it is then...

Forgot to post: it's World Whisky Day!
What are we dramming this morning?

;)

well I’m not running out any time soon that’s for sure

AM6a0eI.jpg

tonight was a BBR teaninich single cask. Mildly phenol, a distant peat somewhere in it, and otherwise a crisp bourbon cask malt. Enjoyable but not the best in my collection

Tonight, couple of warm up drams before Glen Scotia 8 yo festival 2022. This is just getting better and better. I’ll not be kicking the Victoriana out of bed but at the price I’m wondering if I need to buy a few more bottles

Tonight, couple of warm up drams before Glen Scotia 8 yo festival 2022. This is just getting better and better. I’ll not be kicking the Victoriana out of bed but at the price I’m wondering if I need to buy a few more bottles
You know you want to. ;) *

Benromach 10 tonight...

I see the Arran Amarone finish is available from the distillery and as per link below. Seems to have sold out from the other usual suspects so not sure if it needs grabbing - I can confirm there is at least one less now...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008H83N10/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21
I ordered one of these a couple of weeks ago when Amazon started offering it again. It wasn't in stock then, but they said they'd inform me when it was on its way. It's due to arrive today :)

I presume it'sa new bottling, so those without stock haven't sold out, just haven't yet got in the new supply.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back