advertisement

Her Majesty's Platinum Jubilee Thread

notaclue

pfm Member
Do my eyes deceive me or is there is no thread for HM's Jubilee?

How will you be celebrating?

An impressive line-up. :D

FTEqli6WAAE6ChB

they are shutting our road for a party - apparently one is meant to bring a table and chairs - they can fVck that for a game of soldiers. It has massively upset our neighbours, who hate street parties but like to get their car out at all times of day. I am not sure it'll end pretty.

Our local has got all sorts or strange stuff going on including fancy dress. So we have arranged to go to other pubs and places, where we know the activities will be low key. Might get the hot tub bubbling, but that might be too much effort

I'll be sailing/picnicking in Chichester harbour. The tide's right and maybe it will be nice and sunny. Did the same on all the other jubblies. Sod the monarchy.
The village is allegedly holding a street party, so that should stop the lorries delivering the salad to the shelves. Panic buy - now.

Lacking a forelock to tug, or a cap to doff, I shall ignore the jamboree and ponder what it says about this ****ed up country, that we spend tens of millions on over-privileged, well-looked after billionaires when there are growing millions in poverty in this country.

Apart from that I think its a crackin' idea :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back