advertisement

Only two sleeps left!

Knipester

pfm Member
Yes only two sleeps left until one of my racks is on show at this years Munich high end Hifi show!

As a small UK manufacturer I was blown away when Linn got in touch to see if I’d provide them a rack for the show.

I dropped off the rack this weekend at their manufacturing plan in Glasgow and had the pleasure of a tour of the site. Very impressive set up and genuinely nice people.

I want pics!

i gather it’s set up today and tomorrow with Thursday & Friday for the hifi trade & reviewers. The show opens properly to the general public on Saturday & Sunday.

I suggested that we should go to my wife but she wasn’t having it instead settling in a long weekend in Glasgow… the glamour!

i gather it’s set up today and tomorrow with Thursday & Friday for the hifi trade & reviewers. The show opens properly to the general public on Saturday & Sunday.

I suggested that we should go to my wife but she wasn’t having it instead settling in a long weekend in Glasgow… the glamour!

Glasgow is a wonderful city to visit, make sure that you take in the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum and the museum of life with a fantastic transport section

Rgds
Stuart

Reactions: irb
Glasgow is a wonderful city to visit, make sure that you take in the Kelvingrove art gallery and museum and the museum of life with a fantastic transport section

Rgds
Stuart
We were there at the weekend and I agree. Had a one ti one tour of the Linn plant before spending the remaining weekend sight seeing in the centre. Managed to see plenty of Charles rennie mackintosh furniture

Thank you, I’m genuinely buzzing.

just a shame shipping to the EU has become such a pain but to have my work represented at such a big show with a world class manufacturer is humbling

I thought it was was both way round, Breshiit is a tradekiller big time.

advertisement

Back