advertisement

Amazon deals etc

<moderating>

Will people please stop thread-crapping this thread. It exists to enable folk to post links to Amazon which in turn generate revenue for the site. That is it’s purpose. I really don’t care what some noob thinks of Amazon.

HiFiman edition xs for £347, I’m tempted but just spent my monthly “frippery” allowance (and then some) on a chord poly, oh well…….do I really “need” them?, and somewhat iffy build quality if reports of mismatched drivers are to taken into account.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09PH1N67T/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

These are a bargain. Could easily be the best headphones under £500-600.

Build quality can be quite questionable. For this unit in particular, headbands are huge and the headphones were designed for huge heads.

If your head is not huge, avoid. If your head is small you’d want to look at the Anandas instead.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
If your head is not huge, avoid. If your head is small you’d want to look at the Anandas instead.

Yeah that was one of the additional issues I was concerned about, I take a 58cm in bike helmets so just a medium sized head but it’s shaved so was going to get a mate who restores car interiors to redo the headband in alcantara with a bit more padding.

Please post links to the items, the whole point of this thread is to generate a little revenue for pfm! I’ve added links to the above two.

The odd bit of booze knocking around too, this Clynelish 14 looks like a decent deal so I grabbed one. A new one for me. I also snagged a bottle of Scapa Skiren not so much that it is cheap, it just doesn’t exist anywhere locally and I’ve run out! This Aberlour 14 looks like a decent deal too, but I tend to set my limit at £35.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
we have been happy with ours.

Keep pondering a stickup cam with tilt thing
Same here but all my Cams are battery powered, would go solar but that doesn’t work with it either if I read specs correct. It was meant to be a temp solution at the office but I may get 3 of those Tilt bases and have my cabling guy wire them in permanently. Won’t bother at home but would have been handy for the front drive/garden.

Just had another look on Amazon, no new offers, but for a tenner extra I see there is a battery one, must have missed it last time I looked, worry is it’ll suck the battery dry quickly but it’d be good to convert the front drive one and keep it as a battery one.

I just bought this Bosch PST 700E jig saw earlier as my old cheapo one gave up the ghost this morning.

91lXSbOqdqL._AC_UL320_.jpg

advertisement

Back