advertisement

Three piece suit hire or buy Glasgow for Wedding

DO NOT UNPICK THE STITCHING !

The pockets are not meant to be used and will just make the suit look baggy and lose it's shape

nonsense, only leave them intact if you intend to take the suit back after the event.

Where else are you supposed to put your phone, tissues and handcuffs?

What ever you do, don’t get double breasted unless you have the swagger to pull it off and it fits impeccably

Here you go!
4040ca29a9064cd5e37a2660fd72782d-image-450x612.jpg

I would consider that in August it may be rather hot (even in Scotland) - this may affect your choice of fabric.

I would also suggest that the jacket would only be worn for a short period of time, and when you hit the dance floor, John Travolta stylee, the waistcoat comes into its own.

My daughter is loving these suggestions guys, especially Gintonic's rather interesting suggestions, I'd personally go with the green and white two piece but I think my wife would disown me.

BTW, the groom's party are going to be wearing grey jackets and grey tartan kilts, the bridesmaids will be wearing emerald green.

You could just hire a regulation "morning coat" outfit. You might be the only man in tails, but you are the father of the bride, after all. Or spend a few hundred on a decent off-the-peg suit in medium grey that you can use again afterwards.

Tartan trews in your own Tartan can be paired with a blazer, a morning coat or even a suitable suit jacket as required and in the worst case scenario they are apparently at home on the golf course especially the 19th hole.

advertisement

Back