advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Watching old series of Taskmaster kept us almost sane during lockdown and this, a possible best ever moment, just popped up in my feed:

George Benson is a classic in the "I thought they were dead already?" celebratory genre. But no still going strong at 79 apparently.

George Benson is a classic in the "I thought they were dead already?" celebratory genre. But no still going strong at 79 apparently.

Whilst no Ron Carter, who somehow sneaks in and plays on half your record collection without you realising, George Benson is on a heck of a lot of very good albums (Discogs).

I remember catching vids from this guy years ago but he I assumed he had disappeared (or electrocuted himself!) Anyway he popped up last night again on my YouTube link so I thought I’d share.

The Schneider tracks pretty well at high speed, better than some at 45rpm!
Looks like I’m unable to link to it either by YouTube link or via url so just have to type in

“extreme speed record player”

It appears he likes audiophile fuses as well as some heavy duty cabling :D.

Excellent photography and editing - its not just about bikes so dont let that put you off - more about the scenery and the journey.

A really good watch IMO. About 39 minutes.

Hmmm…

Two things there. One, the cat will soon hole the pool with its claws. I’ve seen this with plastic tunnel houses. Cats like to run up them, eventually shredding the polythene. But that’s the least of our worries here.

Two. Did you see how the cat had polystyrene balls stuck to its fur by static attraction, & at one point having some on its nose? Cats licking themselves clean, I think it highly likely some balls would be ingested as a result. I doubt this would do the cats health any favours.

All said, not recommended.

advertisement

Back