advertisement

Tory MP drives car into Piers Corbyn

notaclue

pfm Member
Yes, the title is not clickbait. The latest edition of the Tories showing you exactly who they are.

Bob Blackman MP rams his car into Piers Corbyn :eek:

We can just imagine the MP's self-entitled rage as he did it.

I don't see why he shouldn't face the same punishment as the woman who did the same to the Insulate Britain protestors. Charge him with dangerous driving and ban him.

PS You'll never guess which way Blackman voted in the referendum. :rolleyes:

I’ve taken the link out. I just don’t want any links to Paul Staines far-right Guido Fawkes site or YouTube channel here. The underlying story can stay and is reported elsewhere.

Alternative reading... mob of aggressive wackjob anti-vaxers surround MPs trying to enter parliament.

Labour MP ‘left shaking’ after being ‘trapped and surrounded by anti-vaxxers outside House of Commons’
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...-trapped-anti-vaxxers-parliament-b995103.html

"Anna McMorrin, who represents Cardiff North, said she was “left shaking” as demonstrators swarmed her on her way to parliament.

She had been on her way to the Commons for an update given by the prime minister to MPs after he received a fixed penalty notice last week for breaching lockdown rules."

Despite the prodigious talent showed in his song of a few months ago, Piers' career didn't take off? Re the video, perhaps he dangerously underestimated how many music lovers drive cars...

Despite the prodigious talent showed in his song of a few months ago, Piers' career didn't take off? Re the video, perhaps he dangerously underestimated how many music lovers drive cars...
A4m0Wuj.jpg

Whilst I don’t condone Bob Blackman’s actions, Piers Corbyn is hardly a squeaky clean character, he’s a vile, dangerous bully. Anyone who organises mobs to attack testing and vaccination centres is a total scumbag. He’s also called for his nutjob followers to commit violence against MPs… so if an MP is faced with him, defensive measures are understandable, the guy is unhinged.

Whilst I don’t condone Bob Blackman’s actions, Piers Corbyn is hardly a squeaky clean character, he’s a vile, dangerous bully. Anyone who organises mobs to attack testing and vaccination centres is a total scumbag. He’s also called for his nutjob followers to commit violence against MPs… so if an MP is faced with him, defensive measures are understandable, the guy is unhinged.

He is an elderly eccentric/nutcase. The police were in attendance. Vigilante action with a car is dangerous and unnecessary.

The MP has no excuse.

We can't just go driving cars at nutcases.

Corbyn should be prosecuted for any offenses he has committed. So should Blackman.

He is an elderly eccentric/nutcase. The police were in attendance. Vigilante action with a car is dangerous and unnecessary.

The MP has no excuse.

We can't just go driving cars at nutcases.

Corbyn should be prosecuted for any offenses he has committed. So should Blackman.
I agree with you… if Piers Corbyn had been a credible threat, then his actions would have been justified. In this instance, it was out of frustration, which isn’t okay, you can’t do that. In my opinion, Piers Corbyn should see prison time for his actions, that would be appropriate.

It’s a shame he didn’t drive faster. Cannot stand him, a dangerous crank who walks around with henchmen in tow. Intimidating vaccine volunteers, removing H&S information on the underground etc etc.

It’s a shame he didn’t drive faster. Cannot stand him, a dangerous crank who walks around with henchmen in tow. Intimidating vaccine volunteers, removing H&S information on the underground etc etc.
I think the law needs to deal with him, but yes he is a vile specimen of a human being.

As a public school educated anti-mask conspiracy theorist I’m amazed Piers Corbyn isn’t a Tory MP yet. Maybe this was just a misjudged recruitment attempt? He’d fit right in with Desmond Swayne, that other one with the dayglow wig etc.

I think it shows commendable restraint by the police officers in attendance to not just taser everyone involved - protesters, press and the car driver.

As a public school educated anti-mask conspiracy theorist I’m amazed Piers Corbyn isn’t a Tory MP yet. Maybe this was just a misjudged recruitment attempt? He’d fit right in with Desmond Swayne, that other one with the dayglow wig etc.
I thought exactly that!

I speed read the title as "Tory MP Drives Into Piers Morgan" and found myself strangely unmoved.

I speed read the title as "Tory MP Drives Into Piers Morgan" and found myself strangely unmoved.
Thank goodness, I thought it was just me. I couldn’t understand what people were getting het up about. I even read the post that began ‘If Corbyn and his mates...’ and wondered why Jeremy Corbyn was being mentioned in a thread about Piers Morgan.

advertisement

Back