advertisement

Your YouTube Adventures

Only because they are too small for him to mount.

8-FB0-F18-B-5-C40-4539-A9-BA-2-D83-B0-E1693-D.jpg
I recently heard his posing described as a slice of spam in a sock. Amused me no end at the time.

Great video on tabasco. Also a grim reminder to me about just how screwed we are. They are turning out 700k bottles a day. A day. This is one product for humanity to enjoy on a chicken wing, of which circa 100b a year are produced.

Avi Kaplan singer; been a fan of his before he was with Pentatonix (who are just boring now without him, too 'samey'); he did the right thing getting out IMO

He's got some serious range!

Jesco interviewing Klaus Heinz of Hedd Audio (previously owned Adam), fascinating discussion regarding speaker construction and genuine scientific knowledge of where we are at with speaker construction, and thank god not a single flowery audiophool description of sound quality.

I find myself watching it more and more and there are a number of people I look forward to producing a new video in much the same way as TV used to work.

Post your recommendations here!
Soft White Underbelly..... A professional photographer who interviews his subjects..... usually people down on there luck looking for a way out..... Living on skid row etc.

Soft White Underbelly..... A professional photographer who interviews his subjects..... usually people down on there luck looking for a way out..... Living on skid row etc.

I watched a few of those starting with the one about the mortgage fraud guy, which was great, but found myself getting more and more uncomfortable. It seems horribly exploitative.

Yes it's very upfront and in your face... Not exactly teatime viewing. It certainly makes you realise how lucky we are compared to others.

advertisement

Back