advertisement

What are you listening to right now #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you are skating the Broadmarsh Humps in your profile. Used be there all the time myself in the late 80s and early 90s.

Have a look at this old thread - a few Middle Aged Shredders on pfm.

Old Skateboarders...

If you went to Broadmarsh banks and Bus Station in the 1980’s ? especially Wednesday Night ? then we will know each other vaguely.

Have a look at this old thread - a few Middle Aged Shredders on pfm.

Old Skateboarders...

If you went to Broadmarsh banks and Bus Station in the 1980’s ? especially Wednesday Night ? then we will know each other vaguely.
I went on Sunday mornings usually. We skated local spots around Arnold in the week. Some good local spots back then. Especially the now knocked down kingswell school.
I take it you still skate? I go to flo on Sundays with my son.
Thanks for the link

I went on Sunday mornings usually. We skated local spots around Arnold in the week. Some good local spots back then. Especially the now knocked down kingswell school.
I take it you still skate? I go to flo on Sundays with my son.
Thanks for the link

I had a bad road motorbike accident over a decade ago, so nope. I do a lot of skateboarding in my head though.

I still think I can do certain tricks… but I am not allowed to try. Broken bones guaranteed.

I had a bad road motorbike accident over a decade ago, so nope. I do a lot of skateboarding in my head though.

I still think I can do certain tricks… but I am not allowed to try. Broken bones guaranteed.
Similar story mate. Broke my legs and pelvis in a motorcycle crash in 01. Same week as 9/11. Luckily I've largely recovered although some of the screws rub behind my knee sometimes. I never thought I'd skate again but when my son shown an interest I gave it another try.

9f6b72f6f697760a11d590af94a87faea4d37aae.jpeg

Demdike Stare - The Call

I came across this. I thought it was a female singer tbh, but apparently his unusually high contralto voice is due to Kallmann's syndrome, a very rare genetic condition. Anyway, it's fantastic track and clearly much better than Simply Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back