advertisement

Supercapacitor Power Supply tour

I have just replaced my RPi3B+AlloDigiOneSig with a AlloUSBridge+AlloDigiOneSig, and am pleased to report that the SUPER-PS ( 2 x 5V version) continues to “do its stuff” with the new configuration.

Dear John,
I would like to try the 2 x 5V version as well with my Allo DigiOne signature player. Would that be possible some time?
Best
Stefan

Sounds good on the Medical grade SMPS.
All my DC cables are home brew:
1 Excel Cat6A 23AWG UFTP (PIMF) solid core: colours terminated as one, white terminated as one, screen drain terminated to sending side, combined 1.04 mm2
Hi Bruce,
would you mind to define which Excel Cat6a cable exactly you are referring to? There seem to be a lot of different versions on the excel-networking.com website
Best
Stefan

All the DC cables I've tried are surprisingly directional - no idea why, including the supplied ones. I've had good results from a twisted pair cable I bought off a Taiwanese seller on eBay and Teddy Pardo cables - 2.5mm plugs both ends - making them easy to reverse.

<moderating>

At OP request arguments that belong elsewhere removed. Bringing arguments/agendas in from elsewhere is covered very clearly in the pfm AUP and to be honest I really don’t have the time or inclination to get involved here.

Hello John, is it too late to try the 2 x 5v version (feeding an Allo Digione Signature player) ?

All the best,
Daniele

Tour ended a while back
Not sure if it's wise to start another tour at the moment?

You can always order one & ship it back if you are not fully satisfied - no restocking fee.

Tour ended a while back
Not sure if it's wise to start another tour at the moment?

You can always order one & ship it back if you are not fully satisfied - no restocking fee.

interested in a 9v supercap psu but no reply yet through website or pm. Any idear how to contact Jkenny ?
Best regards

Hello,
Trying to get in touch with j Kenny for a 9v iso super cap psu, but no succes yet. waiting for. A reply please.
Is this something you've paid for? I do have his email. Private message me and I'll try and put you in touch by clearing it with John first.

Is this something you've paid for? I do have his email. Private message me and I'll try and put you in touch by clearing it with John first.
Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
No it’s not something i paid yet. I was hoping to get an iso-psu as it seems a very effective unit. If John is out of business, teddy pardo also, any idear of a great psu at still relatively reasonnable price? Best regards. Q

advertisement

Back