advertisement

One rack for everything…

RoyleBlue

pfm Member
…whilst still loving my music, the hi-fi has taken somewhat of a backseat. So, looking at reinvigorating my love of the system, have “downgraded “ to a Devialet 120, which will be accompanied by my LP12 / Aro / Lingo, Bluesound Node 2i, Naim HDX (although may put all files on a Nas).

So, instead of 2 racks, what should I be looking at to house it all on 1 but still being good for the LP12 - a wall shelf is not possible btw.

Thanks again in anticipation of your thoughts.

I've recently put my 9 boxes on a three-shelf Quadraspire SV3T. They do the rack in double and single width as well as my triple width version.
It suits my SME 20 really well since it's very stable. The black bamboo and silver columns I chose are much easier on the eye than the 3 grey Atacama Equinoxes it replaced. Sounds better too.

+! for Quadraspire, I have the SVT black shelves/columns with the Bronze top shelves with my TTs on. Saw a pic on another forum with Naim on it, I got them to supply black end caps for the top shelves. Was a toss up between Fraim and SVT, the SVT is easier to work with.

W8FGlAX.jpg

Thanks so far. LP12 is currently sat on a 7 stage Mana - that will go but not considered a multi shelf one. Any for sale?

I thought I saw somewhere that Mana was still available. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Last edited:
Another vote for the Quadraspire SVT.
My LP12 sits on a bronze upgrade spiked top shelf with Lingo 4 power supply, Supernait 3 and CD5I on the shelves below.
Neat and attractive solution IMO.

No idea of budget but, box furniture look and sound stunning, at a price. Music works are a musical delight, styling is matter of taste. I had quadraspire acrylic music works ref, not won over,but plenty around, I found they lacked musical energy.
Mana always a safe bet for Linn, there’s a six tier one on eBay for good price.

I have always rated Quadraspire but now I have looked at the www.solid-sounds.co.uk site I think they have found a rival.

thank you!

i hope to reconsider that I offer something different to larger manufacturers in that I’m keen to offer you a solution that’s completely bespoke and tailored to your circumstances & kit.

Ps. Did I mention that I too am Obsessed with my system?

One rack for everything can be ok I guess as long as a turntable isn't on top, the TT is the one piece that should be pretty much on it's own, IMO.

advertisement

Back