advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Diaz is now a LFC player and has signed a 5 year deal, must admit I've not heard of the Colombian striker who plays for FC Porto

Luis Diaz is now a LFC player and has signed a 5 year deal, must admit I've not heard of the Colombian striker who plays for FC Porto

You're on your own then. According to many Liverpool fans, he is world class and the front three will be even more devastating. No, I had not really heard of him either.

You're on your own then. According to many Liverpool fans, he is world class and the front three will be even more devastating. No, I had not really heard of him either.

unless the club are digging their heels in should Salah not sign a new deal, he's only after parity with CR7 and KDB of 400K per week, a figure we'd struggle to pay it would seem?

Only ever seen in him the the CL games we have played against Porto . Looks a cut above the rest of the team and seems to struggle with the lack of quality players on the same level as him . Would not be surprised to see that if he is signed then Liverpool will offload a couple of players to offset the cost . If Leeds come back then Minamino may well be first out with a couple of the fringe squads moved on as well . By all accounts Liverpool were looking to the summer for this move but the closer rival clubs got to a deal has made them move it forward . No official announcements from the club and deal still has about 72 hours to get completed . Will see what what when there is a confirmed siging by the club .

unless the club are digging their heels in should Salah not sign a new deal, he's only after parity with CR7 and KDB of 400K per week, a figure we'd struggle to pay it would seem?

It's not that Liverpool would struggle to pay that, it's the consequences of breaking the clubs wage structure. It would have a trickle down effect for new player contracts and also effects new incoming signings, driving all wages up.

And you might have players who are on contracts that have match the top wage earner. A slippery slope.

Sky Sports reckon PEA is on £350k pw which makes it difficult for the arses to shift him on. MA won’t be left with many strikers, just AL and EN.

I look forward to a full investigation and charges brought. I read the article but couldn't really establish in what way the publication believes that they are a City sponsor or how much they contribute. It would be good if you could extend your own investigative powers beyond the reach of City too, @Colin L as it gets a bit, 'Oh here's Colin, again' IMO.

I look forward to a full investigation and charges brought. I read the article but couldn't really establish in what way the publication believes that they are a City sponsor or how much they contribute. It would be good if you could extend your own investigative powers beyond the reach of City too, @Colin L as it gets a bit, 'Oh here's Colin, again' IMO.

Not really something you can impute on others given your LFC fixation but hey no .

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back