advertisement

Whisky II

I've not really delved into Irish whisky yet but that Green Spot Single Pot one mentioned above is one that seems to come up a lot in recommendations.

I've not really delved into Irish whisky yet but that Green Spot Single Pot one mentioned above is one that seems to come up a lot in recommendations.

I found Green Spot to be ok but it still didn't wow me...

I haven't opened the Sherried Irish I got for Christmas, saving that for our trip to Dunkeld in 2 weeks to share with my brother (who got it me, ulterior motive :D ) and Dad

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08123QR6Q/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Master of Malt brought me a delivery today.

Glenallachie15, Ledaig 10 and Eagle Rare 10. Eenie, meenie, miney mo.....

They also sent a little snifter of Auchroisk. That's a new one to me.

You'll love the GlenAllachie 15... Only opened mine on Sunday but ita stunning! A huge sherry bomb...

Eagle Rare 10 is a good'un too... A summer evening tipple for me, huge chunk of ice etc

Master of Malt brought me a delivery today.

Glenallachie15, Ledaig 10 and Eagle Rare 10. Eenie, meenie, miney mo.....

They also sent a little snifter of Auchroisk. That's a new one to me.

I got the Ledaig 10 in my shipment today as well as some favourites. My snifter was the excellent Glenfarclas 25

51844110212_1f5749a296_c.jpg

This evenings tipple…

Very impressed with this; a great drinker...

Hot, but not overly, sweet, but not too much, a good kick of vanilla on the taste, some coconut, green apple skin & the 'taste of the smell of gorse' on the aftertaste... It's very fresh too, so leaves your palette clean and doesn't last too long... Very enjoyable :)

I note this morning that Tesco (Sutton Cheam) have reinstated their "We only sell empty cardboard boxes" scheme so I shall resume buying at Waitrose.

Last week, when they appeared to have returned to sanity I bought a bottle of Tamnavulin - when I got I home it still had the security tag on, which hadn`t triggered a posse of guards running after me, in addition it just lifted off the neck of the bottle so I didn`t even need my big wirecutters, I ask you? what is the point?

:rolleyes:

are multiple mentions upsetting you? the more mentions, the better it is for the OP - means lots of people have experience of it and like it....

No need to be so sensitive flower; just stating the obvious, that it'd already been mentioned in case you'd missed it... o_O

No need to be so sensitive flower;

please dont be so condescending.

I am not being sensitive about anything - i am saying that if it were my question, i would want loads of repeat recommendations, it would guide me with a higher level of confidence that what i was buying was good.

please dont be so condescending.

I am not being sensitive about anything - i am saying that if it were my question, i would want loads of repeat recommendations, it would guide me with a higher level of confidence that what i was buying was good.

:rolleyes:

I think we need to invest in some MoM shares...today's haul, another Victoriana (going to do my best to keep this one stashed away) with free branded Glencairn, a belated freebie dram from Santa, and an El Dorado 12 to compare with the 15. Cheers shipmates (play nicely now)...

DSCF4628.jpg

advertisement

Back