advertisement

BBC4 Stones night

I watched "crossfire hurricane" - strange seeing them in interviews looking (and sounding) so young. Quite sad seeing Charlie.
I have recorded "at the BBC", so don't tell me what happens:D

I watched "crossfire hurricane" - strange seeing them in interviews looking (and sounding) so young. Quite sad seeing Charlie.
I have recorded "at the BBC", so don't tell me what happens:D

Totally agree, they were so young even at Altamont. Very different times, must have worried them being sent to jail. He was always smart, Mick Jagger. Friend of a friend worked for him when he was with Jerry Hall, apparently always reading, and disappearaing from time to time....

Why does BBC4 keep repeating the same old programmes over and over again?
BBC still have loads of stuff in their vaults we’d love to see……

Why does BBC4 keep repeating the same old programmes over and over again?
BBC still have loads of stuff in their vaults we’d love to see……

Possibly stuff "in their vaults". It would be interesting to see, but I think that they recorded over a lot of tapes to save money (in order to pay mega bucks to stars like Johnathasn Ross :()

Watched crossfire hurricane on iPlayer up until Brian died. He contributed a chamber music vibe to the group. Stirred some very strong memories having been 20 in 1969 and seen them live in a dance hall in 1964. Those screaming girls ruined my hearing for a fortnight!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Possibly stuff "in their vaults". It would be interesting to see, but I think that they recorded over a lot of tapes to save money (in order to pay mega bucks to stars like Johnathasn Ross :()
Jonathan Ross was 15 when the BBC stopped bulk erasing.

advertisement

Back