advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone on Radio 4 this lunchtime pointed out, all the sycophant Tories saying "wait for the report to conclude to see if he is guilty" is just spin of the highest order as the report is just going to state the facts (yes there was a party or two and yet BJ went to some of them) and is not there to decide guilt or not as that is for the legal profession.

And, more importantly, it kicks the can down the road and off the front pages.

Martin Rowson on the Queen’s travails – cartoon

4842.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/comment.../martin-rowson-on-the-queens-travails-cartoon

Wonderful...

A Royal Flush.

Affluent or Effluent, east choice.

Am I surprised ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

"Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources."

That is great news IMO. The more the Conservative Party defends the indefensible and continues to sacrifice irrelevant bit-part actors the more the truth of just how vile, corrupt and elitist the entity is at its core is exposed. The news cycle is usually way too fast. Their actively keeping themselves in the spotlight for as long as possible is to be welcomed. They are becoming a public joke and this will only amplify the laughter, contempt and derision.

Gotta love these Tories you've never heard of! :rolleyes: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-59980890

Another Tory MP told BBC Radio Humberside the prime minister had been "stitched up".

Lia Nici, who represents Great Grimsby, said: "Why did senior civil servants think that this was appropriate to do?

"We have a prime minister for the first time in generations who cares about places like Grimsby, Hull and Scunthorpe, and wants to do things for them, and they are being discredited by what I call a civil service blob who did not want us to leave the EU."

Liz T was on earlier sympathising with the public over Partygate.
Lining herself up for taking over the leadership more like.

Am I surprised ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-downing-street-partygate-b1993433.html

"Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources."

John Crace could have written this. It's getting quite difficult to separate real news from parody.

Liz T was on earlier sympathising with the public over Partygate.
Lining herself up for taking over the leadership more like.

The female Johnson. A shameless idiot. Will say anything and believe in anything to get power. Likes to act quirky to get attention.

I am hoping we will soon read stories about her wild Covid parties.

The female Johnson. A shameless idiot. Will say anything and believe in anything to get power. Likes to act quirky to get attention.

I am hoping we will soon read stories about her wild Covid parties.

Preferably after she’s been made leader of the party.

I’m interested in Sunak’s role in this, as he has a flat at number 11 he must have known it was going on…

That’s just an example of the ****y interior designers previous work, don’t think there is any actual pics of how it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back