advertisement

I once had six turntables in the flat of which three were connected at any one time.
These days there's one in a cupboard (too much faff to sell when you don't have a car) and one connected.
Why?
I found I much preferred the SME20 to the others :)

First photo is the latest, the Gryphon and Titans have left. Still fairly happy, now, is it time to go and buy another bike?
51813097678_db97f9eb38_b.jpg
51812030412_25c1149116_b.jpg
51397088422_25502629db_b.jpg
51398839105_f2d12004c5_b.jpg

Thanks, yes they certainly keep the peace with my wife better, and other than some depth and scale sound incredible for their size.

6-BEEBCF8-F931-4596-A4-FA-B0436533-CCF0.jpg

Office System

Sources; Meridian 504, Alienware R8, Mac Mini M1
Control; Meridian 568, Behringer DCX2496 (6 way Crossover / DSP)
Amplification; Cloud CX-A6 with Noctua Fan upgrade
Speakers; Adam Audio TV5, KEF in Ceiling (x4) and a JL Audio 15w0 in a custom box.
Custom Desk.

@Weiss-Man HNY to you too!

without derailing this pics thread i'll make a very quick summary: they're awesome and easily exceed all expectations, they take a little bit of time learning about and setting up, but they are the real deal.

Big change to my system this week as I bought the Tannoy Berkeleys that Cooky recently refurbished (thanks again Frank!). They look and sound stunning and fit in well with the room (my wife much prefers them to my Harbeths!), so I'm absolutely delighted. Great match with the Radford too.

Big change to my system this week as I bought the Tannoy Berkeleys that Cooky recently refurbished (thanks again Frank!). They look and sound stunning and fit in well with the room (my wife much prefers them to my Harbeths!), so I'm absolutely delighted. Great match with the Radford too.

Those Tannoy Berkeleys are gorgeous...

Well they do look rather nice (half undressed too) glad you’re pleased. I love the Radford, they should go really well together.

advertisement

Back