advertisement

The John Westlake/Lakewest MDAC/FDAC, VFET and Detox

Stephen I'm also sorry to hear about whats happened, i gladly forgo the money i've paid for the dac development to help those like you who invested a large amount of money.
I know it's none of my business and i don't know you, but i hope your wife's doing OK.

Thanks for the support, wife had the results of her ct scan yesterday after 30 days of chemo and radio which ended a few weeks back and it has shrunk by 50% [this in keeping with expectation as the radiotherapy is still doing its thing] so prognosis looking very positive, so now I can focus on finding a new job

I am also aware I will not be the only one who could do with reimbursement in these times, and apologies to forum members for the dark nature of my response to the suggestion we should support this individual any further

Hello to all members,
someone knows a Mr.Westlake mail contact for a technical problem with occurs to me?
Grateful to anyone will be able to help me on this matter.
Massimo

Hi Massimo,

You could could contact him via Linkin under John Westlake, or ask someone here who is a member of his Facebook group to pass a message on to him.
Cheers, John

Thanks John for your kind reply.
I tried via Linkin but was unsuccessful.By the way do you have any knowledge on which Facebook group is he signed up or some member here too?
I am in trouble with my PT Anniversary Psu that he made and ,for this reason, I need its design otherwise it’s impossible to repair it.

Massimo

I tried via Linkin but was unsuccessful.By the way do you have any knowledge on which Facebook group is he signed up or some member here too?
I am in trouble with my PT Anniversary Psu that he made and ,for this reason, I need its design otherwise it’s impossible to repair it.

Massimo

Hi Massimo, sorry, that’s my limit I’m afraid. AFAIK the Facebook group for the MDAC sponsors is the only social media I am aware of. I think he posts on at least one other Audio Forum. Your best bet is if someone here steps up or you can trawl this thread and find the forum mentioned earlier. Good luck to you.

Massimo

He is user Johnw on DIYaudio.com. You could try messaging him there.

Massimo

Hi Massimo,
in case of trouble with a PT, I'd rather try to contact True Point who are specialized on
Pink Triangle repairs of any kind:
http://www.true-point.audio/index_true_point_audio.htm

Very competent and more likely to get response / your item repaired
than John..who we are waiting for to deliver since a decade now.

Kind regards.. T

Can a moderator split these posts into DIY, to avoid diverting this thread. Some photos of the PT driver would help

advertisement

Back