advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Also: many thanks to Paul (paulski) for a Quadraspire rack in really good condition BUT delivered two days after payment!!!
Awesome!!

A big thanks to Terry @eltel459 for a very quick and smooth for the sale of a MacBook Pro (he as seller). Excellent communication, and the laptop was just as described and perfectly packed.

More thanks to @Chris P for a wonderfully smooth and quick transaction; bought a laptop, video of in-use and post-reset provided unasked; P&P and shipping and everything followed exactly as well as one could wish.

Thank-you very much, Chris : )

A big thanks to Henry (Allaboutmusic) Neat speakers arrived today, absolutely mint....I look forward to setting them up and settling down for a listen.
Many thanks.

Many thanks to Peter (Northpole) for a very easy hassle free transaction in buying the NBLs.
They sound great and are in lovely condition.
Nice to meet you yesterday Peter and thanks for your help lugging the coffins down the stairs!.
Regards,
Ian.

Equally a nice transaction and chat with @jusphish. I don't buy/sell often so for me it was also a timely reminder there are pleasant hi-fi enthusiasts about. I hope you enjoy the music. Thank you.

I didn't realise I was meant to write it in this thread. It was about 2-3 weeks ago but seamless exchange and great conversations with @Natara .

Very accommodating with letting me sample the speakers being sold, we talked about life and such, and it was a great time all round.

All the best for 2022!

I didn't realise I was meant to write it in this thread. It was about 2-3 weeks ago but seamless exchange and great conversations with @Natara .

Very accommodating with letting me sample the speakers being sold, we talked about life and such, and it was a great time all round.

All the best for 2022!
Equally a really nice exchange. Nice to hear young people so passionate about Hifi and also a Gooner!!!

advertisement

Back