advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Though I have been a member of PFM for many years and bought several times here, this is my first post.

And I’m happy to say it is reserved for reporting two recent fab PFM transactions, thanks to:
  1. @JTC for a hassle-free deal with prompt delivery of my Mytek Brooklyn DAC
  2. @lencotweaker for a deal that included free fitting and setup of my existing cartridge on my new LP12, and invaluable LP12 setup advice. Great to meet up too.
Thanks both.
Phil

Big shout out! to @Darren L for the very kind loan of his Dr Feickert high precision cartridge alignment tool.

A pleasure to receive the tool from Darren posted from NI RMSD, it was intended for use in setting up a Koetsu Rosewood Signature received back from Japan after a full rebuild.

In the end I’ve decided to sell the Koetsu and let someone with a more prolific vinyl playing rate have the chance of it.

In the meantime I’ve used the Dr F to set up my Zu-Denon 103R perfectly, great tool, very self assured.

Interestingly (for some) the Zu 103 belonged to Art Dudley, it was a review cart he kept, low hours, which I bought from his estate after he sadly passed away in the recent past.

Thankyou Darren the tool did a great job and I sing your praises for the selfless loan.
Cheers
Steve

Many thanks to @misterc6 for providing me (and more particularly my nephew) with a fantasitc condition carefully serviced Creek 4140s2 integrated amplifier, I think both he and I appreciate the value of the amp exceeds the financial price he let it go at, and because of that it's now going to be the starter amp for a 15 year old lad who loves music and playing the drums. Thanks also for your wonderful correspondence and assistance during and after the acquisition. It was a pleasure to 'meet you' Malcolm, and I'm pleased I did.
creek-4140s2-integrated-amplifier.237650

Many thanks to @Sanj250 who sold me an Ekos SE arm in new and unused condition at a very good price. Sanj was a real pleasure to deal with and is a very open and good communicator. The item was very well packed and the transaction completed smoothly and safely. I would highly recommend Sanj.

Many thanks to @Sanj250 who sold me an Ekos SE arm in new and unused condition at a very good price. Sanj was a real pleasure to deal with and is a very open and good communicator. The item was very well packed and the transaction completed smoothly and safely. I would highly recommend Sanj.
Thanks @Cloth Ears,

A pleasure dealing with you, i'm sure you'll love it!!

Thanks @Spider for the ATVM530EN cartridge. It was dispatched quickly and well-packaged. Sounds really good on the end of a Mission774LC on my Lenco GL75 Turntable. Just in time for Christmas LPs!

advertisement

Back