advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
32-F1-C3-FA-9-A6-B-4490-A51-E-AD101862-BB9-B.jpg

Lincoln Drill Hall Theatre & Arts Centre.

32-F1-C3-FA-9-A6-B-4490-A51-E-AD101862-BB9-B.jpg

Lincoln Drill Hall Theatre & Arts Centre.

I've always loved this sculpture, in fact every time I walk past, I seem to get another photo of it. Doesn't help that LCE is only 200 or so yds away. :D

Great that the Drill Hall has gained funding to re-open too, it's a super facility.

I've always loved this sculpture, in fact every time I walk past, I seem to get another photo of it. Doesn't help that LCE is only 200 or so yds away. :D

Great that the Drill Hall has gained funding to re-open too, it's a super facility.
Our daughter is at Uni here, we’ve been here since Friday. The Drill Hall was spotted while walking up the side streets in a effort to avoid the masses, was pretty busy! It’s a lovely place.

Simon, fabulous, and in the first instance, heartbreaking, images. That of the guy in the Omani fishing harbour would be worthy of any of the finest photographers in the history of the medium.

What happened in Syria (like all wars) was a tragedy. I saw the news about the temple of Bel in about 2016 and was truly shocked. I have other images taken of temples taken by me, that were damaged in the war. St Simeons Monastery, just outside Aleppo, was damaged - https://syriansforheritage.org/?p=4579

@eternumviti thank you for your comment, i am truely humbled. I spent a very short period of time taking pictures of people in my photographic hobby, i find them embarrassingly intrusive these days, so tend to stick to inanimate objects, wildlife and buildings.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back