advertisement

Who is brave enough to post a selfie?

new glasses

20211109-131751.jpg

whhat is your dioptre value? -5
have you considered getting your lenses swapped for dual focus inserts, you would then never have to have another pair of glasses to compensate for the reduucing amoount of accomodation your eyes will have.

No I mean the equivalent of a cataract operation. The internal lens is swapped for a dual focal length lens. One only needs to use glasses for one of the three ranges of use - eg reading or screen work or distance use eg driving. Never again would you have to have a new prescription set of lenses.

No I mean the equivalent of a cataract operation. The internal lens is swapped for a dual focal length lens. One only needs to use glasses for one of the three ranges of use - eg reading or screen work or distance use eg driving. Never again would you have to have a new prescription set of lenses.

yes we are talking about the same thing. An intraocular lens implant.

My mother had them and went on to develop a worse astigmatism and now needs glasses again for some thing.

My mono focal contact lenses work fine

I have better things to spend my money on.

My implants corrected my astigmatism plus my shortsightedness. Ditto for my wife - she has just had the op a couple of months ago.

yes so did my mother. initially corrected her astigmatism. Few years later astigmatism returned and now she wears glasses.

yes we are talking about the same thing. An intraocular lens implant.

My mother had them and went on to develop a worse astigmatism and now needs glasses again for some thing.

My mono focal contact lenses work fine

I have better things to spend my money on.

Edwina reckons that coat is Louise's, if not does it go up to xxxxl as i fancy one

advertisement

Back