advertisement

All purpose football thread 2021-2022 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load of partisan guff. Mo Salah doesn't even make it into the top 50 most fouled players in the PL. So where are all these decisions going in Liverpool's favour following Salah diving? No yellows for simulation, none or very few fouls awarded points to a player who stays on his feet unlike Sterling, Jesus or the king of them all, Grealish.

Yes but as stated Sterling is also a repeat offended yet you are not saying the same cheat for him ? You have other players that do the same and again you are not giving them the same name . Zaha is another serial offender who is not a regular cheat mentioned and there are others in other team's that are also ignored . I have accepted and not tried to defend Salah as your defined cheat yet you will not accept or apply this to others and name then as cheats . As for the cheating over free kicks your defence is that others are doing worse really that's it you are not able to see clearly that all teams including City are in the same boat and they all have there cheating to answer for and of course I include Liverpool in that. What I still object to and find hard to accept is that Salah is the only player doing this and all other players doing it are just wayward or misguided. Neither is true they are all just people who make decisions s one right some wrong none deserve name calling or they all deserve name calling one or the other but you should not just dwell on one individual .

Yes but as stated Sterling is also a repeat offended yet you are not saying the same cheat for him ? You have other players that do the same and again you are not giving them the same name . Zaha is another serial offender who is not a regular cheat mentioned and there are others in other team's that are also ignored . I have accepted and not tried to defend Salah as your defined cheat yet you will not accept or apply this to others and name then as cheats . As for the cheating over free kicks your defence is that others are doing worse really that's it you are not able to see clearly that all teams including City are in the same boat and they all have there cheating to answer for and of course I include Liverpool in that. What I still object to and find hard to accept is that Salah is the only player doing this and all other players doing it are just wayward or misguided. Neither is true they are all just people who make decisions s one right some wrong none deserve name calling or they all deserve name calling one or the other but you should not just dwell on one individual .

Please keep Zaha out of your Liverpool love in because the only time I can recall Zaha cheating was when Milner kicked him up in the air and received a red. Zaha is a big time moaner and possibly the most fouled player in the PL league. never mind a cheat he is brutalized on a regular basis. I apologise for passing comment on a Liverpool issue and am now wary that it will evoke a response from the thick ill mannered count that sometime passes ludicrous comments on your team.

Of course, yesterday he cheated but it is common knowledge that Salah is embarrassingly prolific in this area. Sterling was, rightly, examined by VAR and the penalty turned away but, unfortunately, Salah, and Liverpool, are consistently rewarded. As you raised the question for City fans to acknowledge what happened, I responded, stating clearly that I would happily have seen him booked. The issue we have is that Liverpool fans repeatedly defend their players and club despite all evidence to the contrary. To be fair to you, you defend your club in such situations far less than others here. Salah has been defended, repeatedly, on these pages, even though it is patently obvious what he is. As for the comments about kicking the ball away, stopping free kicks being taken, referring to learning dark arts from Pep, please just look at your team...come on, there is no defence.
Now, now. Bringing Newcastle into it.
:)

While I fully agree that Zaha is often fouled and fully agree that Milner did as you say having watched a few Palace games he also goes down easily with minimal contact . It is this tendency and his indignation when not getting his way which makes it difficult for officials to be sure when he is fouled and should be given award . Grealish is also guilty of the same behaviour learnt while he was at Villa and may well stop now he is at City were no players do anything contary to the rules. Hope this was not too thick and ill mannered a comment I will try and keep that to a minimum .

While I fully agree that Zaha is often fouled and fully agree that Milner did as you say having watched a few Palace games he also goes down easily with minimal contact . It is this tendency and his indignation when not getting his way which makes it difficult for officials to be sure when he is fouled and should be given award . Grealish is also guilty of the same behaviour learnt while he was at Villa and may well stop now he is at City were no players do anything contary to the rules. Hope this was not too thick and ill mannered a comment I will try and keep that to a minimum .
Wow... Cooky and tginel are a couple of Liverpool fans on here that I have a lot of time for and respect their opinions. You are not the individual that I consider to be ill mannered ( a view expressed by others ) but your response/chip is just not worthy of comment.

It's a strange world that believes City players never do anything wrong even though VAR turns down a penalty appeal, a fan saw no contact, admitted he had dived, and suggested he should have been booked. Still, it is what it is.

Not a diver, but...

It gets ‘interesting’ after a minute or so. I saw him almost break a player in two at Newcastle.

Completely agree a player who had so much talent he never needed the filth but still did it all the same .

I think you guys are forgetting how physical football was in those days. Sounness could handle himself and made his presence felt to intimidate so that he and the team could then play football afterwards.

Souness always said his best playing days were with Boro and that Paisley wasn’t a patch on Big Jack.

He lived in a B&B at the top of our street and drove a purple 3.0 litre purple Capri. What a shot he had - like an arrow to the top corner. I think he might have been the record British transfer for a short time too as he left for Liverpool.

Of course, yesterday he cheated but it is common knowledge that Salah is embarrassingly prolific in this area. Sterling was, rightly, examined by VAR and the penalty turned away but, unfortunately, Salah, and Liverpool, are consistently rewarded. As you raised the question for City fans to acknowledge what happened, I responded, stating clearly that I would happily have seen him booked. The issue we have is that Liverpool fans repeatedly defend their players and club despite all evidence to the contrary. To be fair to you, you defend your club in such situations far less than others here. Salah has been defended, repeatedly, on these pages, even though it is patently obvious what he is. As for the comments about kicking the ball away, stopping free kicks being taken, referring to learning dark arts from Pep, please just look at your team...come on, there is no defence.

you’re starting to annoy me with your constant complaints about Salah, please stop

Souness always said his best playing days were with Boro and that Paisley wasn’t a patch on Big Jack.

He lived in a B&B at the top of our street and drove a purple 3.0 litre purple Capri. What a shot he had - like an arrow to the top corner. I think he might have been the record British transfer for a short time too as he left for Liverpool.

Souness was a talented thug at Anfield and couldn’t survive in the modern era, thank heavens we’re not discussing Jimmy Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back