advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Johnson has no desire for authentication when it comes to how many of his flaccid affairs have spawned offspring

I think the problem is that they were non-flaccid affairs.

He's massively boosted the greetings cards industry (particularly on his birthday, father's day and at christmas), and his contribution to the construction industry should also be taken into account - his last mantelpiece reinforcement work was hellishly expensive...

Jenny’s prepared to give evidence in Johnson investigation. Corruption in public office. Criminal investigation.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...assist-ethics-watchdog?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Is there no end to his problems with the ladies? He is apparently having 'buyers remorse'* over his choice of partner and 'exasperated' by the incompetent bully at the Home Office - who he appointed.

*not sure we can trust the Torygraph source on this one. If there is indeed any 'buyers remorse' over the impetuous union of a thirty something attractive lady and a fifty seven year old tub of lard, I'm not sure it lies with him.

Last edited:
Is there no end to his problems with the ladies? He is apparently having 'buyers remorse'* over his choice of partner and 'exasperated' by the incompetent, bully at the Home Office - who he appointed.

*not sure we can trust the Torygraph source on this one. If there is indeed any 'buyers remorse' over the impetuous union of a thirty something attractive lady and a fifty seven year old tub of lard, I'm not sure it lies with him.
In six months you’ll be unable to find anyone who admits to having supported him or who voted for Brexit for that matter.

Johnson is a great orator - that ranks alongside the Gettysburg Address...
It’s one thing I’ve found surprising about him- he is an appalling public speaker. The waffling references and arcane metaphors that distract and the jarring cadence in his speech- the sudden increases in volume, the Dalek staccato and the mumbling . Quite why his voters and party members find him impressive is beyond me.

His mind is always somewhere else, he’s permanently winging it. A good minister is on top of their brief, they are capable of giving a speech without notes and just an oral briefing from their civil servants. Watch Nicola Sturgeon doing it.

Oh dear,
"But the 56-year-old said she believed that making claims such as those made against her father by Ms Nokes 'redounds (sic)against women in the end'."
Rachel Johnson.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aks-Caroline-Nokes-claims-against-father.html
House Harkonnen of British politics. Gropenfuhrer Stanley- I’ll keep going down the pub, Lord Joe- the supine stem of the family, Boris the serial infection control risk and two timer and Rachael covering for the clan.

6JpJyJU.jpg

They’ve never had it so good.

It’s one thing I’ve found surprising about him- he is an appalling public speaker. The waffling references and arcane metaphors that distract and the jarring cadence in his speech- the sudden increases in volume, the Dalek staccato and the mumbling . Quite why his voters and party members find him impressive is beyond me.

His mind is always somewhere else, he’s permanently winging it. A good minister is on top of their brief, they are capable of giving a speech without notes and just an oral briefing from their civil servants. Watch Nicola Sturgeon doing it.

I think Johnson prefers getting inside one or two briefs, that's for sure...

Obama is an orator. And more intelligent than BJ.
I think pretty much every world leader, apart from Trump and a couple of other right wing populists, is more intelligent than Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

I think Johnson prefers getting inside one or two briefs, that's for sure...
From his love poetry to the tech entrepreneur, he also appears to be a masochist, psychosexually speaking- “let me be your footstool”. What is it about ex-boarding school Tories- is that where they learn it? There was the other middle aged bloater too, John Whittingdale with his dominatrix sex worker girl friend. At least he wasn’t charging us for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back