advertisement

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

I have zero knowledge of the Free Masons, but if they are in any way involved with this disgraceful corrupt and thieving government they should be utterly ashamed!

Indeed. I thought the mason might take a dim view of corruption and expel crooks. You didn't give that reassurance either so in what way are they distancing themselves other than not publicly saying corruption is good?

I merely pointed out that an accusation, not based on any facts, had been made against Freemasonry. If someone can post any facts linking Freemasonary to the secret award of the £600m of contracts mentioned up thread then I will engage further.

I merely pointed out that an accusation, not based on any facts, had been made against Freemasonry. If someone can post any facts linking Freemasonary to the secret award of the £600m of contracts mentioned up thread then I will engage further.
They’re a bunch of secretive shysters with bizarre rituals and a ruthless determination to cover each others’ backs at whatever cost to fairness, justice or the law of the land.

The Freemasons on the other hand do a lot for charity.

Blimey, they’ll have to exhume Joseph Goebbels now unless Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf can be found.

I doubt it's that. More likely that, following the Paterson debacle, the Government has less chance of getting away with forcing the appointing body to choose Dacre.

Brilliant- the old pantomime dame is seething,

“Dacre said he was taking up “an exciting new job” in the private sector that “struggles to create the wealth to pay for all those senior civil servants working from home so they can spend more time exercising on their Peloton bikes and polishing their political correctness”.

To be led twice to the altar by Johnson and hoofed both times is most enjoyable . They thought it was going to be another TurdReich shoo-in until they were caught in the open with Owen Paterson and had to back away. Who will thick as mince Nadeeeene come up with next?

They even go after one of their own. The British right wing press working hand in glove, corruptly with Johnson’s government as they did before with corrupt police officers. Who put the dogs on her- Murdoch, Dacre’s crew? Straight out of Lukashenko’s Belarus.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-allegations-mp-claims?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
An MP who accused the prime minister’s father of inappropriately touching her has said journalists scoured through her past sex life to find “some sort of defence” for the alleged assault.

Caroline Nokes, the Conservative MP for Romsey and Southampton North and chair of the Commons women and equalities committee, said Stanley Johnson smacked her on the bottom at the Conservative party conference in 2003.

advertisement

Back