advertisement

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

Grant Shapps-Fox-Green now linked to PPE contract corruption, I’ve posted an update in the Good Law Project thread here. As ever please consider donating to them as they are doing all that can be done to keep this shower of thieving shit honest.

Happy Shapps in transports of delight despite rail plan let-down
John Crace

Transport secretary was all smiles as he revealed government had pulled plug on major parts of proposals

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...nsports-of-delight-despite-rail-plan-let-down

What a slappable face he has, eh?

Slappable Shapps!

The continued existence of internet scammer Micheal Green in the cabinet really is baffling.

ccHKOJK.jpg

I’m so sick and tired of all this Tory corruption and sleaze that I don’t even want to see their faces any more in the newspapers…

These people are just getting away with it all and laughing at us poor mugs. Just laughing at us!!!!!

Oddly enough, Schapps/Green/Whoever is not a public school boy. If you check out his Wikipedia page it makes a point of telling us he secured a B grade for O level woodwork and that he's related to Mick Jones of The Clash. Now that's the sort of shit you just can't make up.

Oddly enough, Schapps/Green/Whoever is not a public school boy. If you check out his Wikipedia page it makes a point of telling us he secured a B grade for O level woodwork and that he's related to Mick Jones of The Clash. Now that's the sort of shit you just can't make up.

A level Chizler then, so fitting.

I’m so sick and tired of all this Tory corruption and sleaze that I don’t even want to see their faces any more in the newspapers…

These people are just getting away with it all and laughing at us poor mugs. Just laughing at us!!!!!
And they're making us eat sh*t.( rivers&seas)

A government Minister just confirmed in Parliament that there are no minutes to the meeting(s) that took place between Lord Bethell, Owen Paterson and Randox as part of Randox being awarded £600 million of contracts without any kind of tender or any process.

This is corruption.

Angela Rayner (Twitter).

And brother of Andre (DJ) Shapps, producer and one time member of Big Audio Dynamite. I guess there's one talentless spiv in every family.

Are you suggesting they are all Freemasons and ergo did a deal outside of normal contracts?
It's a scenario that fits the facts, as does that they are just a loose affiliation of crooks operating under the umbrella of the tory party, and stealing vast sums from the taxpayer.
You choose.

Just to be clear, does it concern you that there are apparently no records of a meeting that apparently resulted in £600 million of contracts being awarded without a tender process?
Yes it does concern me and it also concerns me that an accusation has been made that it's a masonic based thing.

advertisement

Back