advertisement

Porsche Lovers - where are you?

I'm very happy the engine is non-turbo. So sad that these days everything has a tiny engine with a turbo. I would buy that engine with a less extreme and "eye-catching" body, something like the old 930 or 964.

Superb.

I guess this is the swangsong for the ICE only GT4. The final step on the evolutionary ladder that gives the Cayman the same performance as the 911 Gt3.

It would be great if Porsche would churn out enough for everybody who wants one.

I will be called jealous, but to me this thing looks very plasticky. Give it a proper colour, like the Stinger green or so.

Interesting that it was officially revealed at this year's LA motor show. Ugly as sin and clearly aimed at the American market.

I'm very happy the engine is non-turbo. So sad that these days everything has a tiny engine with a turbo. I would buy that engine with a less extreme and "eye-catching" body, something like the old 930 or 964.

You can get a less extreme looking 4.0 boxster or cayman these days in the GTS, still 400 gee gees so plenty enough.

My next door neighbour had a Porsche. He always looked a bit sheepish when we caught his eye and he didn’t keep it long. If your a genuine petrol head good luck. I loved my Ducati’s in the same way. But if it’s just a penis extension or loadsamoney you deserve all the mirth you generate.

ps: I still lust after a Lotus 7. Electric of course….

My next door neighbour had a Porsche. He always looked a bit sheepish when we caught his eye and he didn’t keep it long. If your a genuine petrol head good luck. I loved my Ducati’s in the same way. But if it’s just a penis extension or loadsamoney you deserve all the mirth you generate.

Drunk post?

eh?

I remember when all Boxsters and Caymans where fitted with proper 6 cylinder engines. Is it really that long ago?

When children says things like that one just tell everybody else to ignore.

I remember when all Boxsters and Caymans where fitted with proper 6 cylinder engines. Is it really that long ago?

Drove the despised 4 cylinder Cayman at Silverstone and it was rather lovely.

I would prefer the 4.0 though, and some very sticky tyres.

I had a 911 Carrera 2 10 years ago. Kept it for a couple of years. Loved it. Proud of owning one. Never felt sheepish about it that’s for sure. Amazing car.

If I had a Porsche I would not be sheepish about owning one. My other half will probably get one as a retirement present to herself in a few years, 997s are excellent value now.

If I had a Porsche I would not be sheepish about owning one. My other half will probably get one as a retirement present to herself in a few years, 997s are excellent value now.

we love ours, our 4th Porsche, whether there will be a 5th who knows

advertisement

Back