advertisement

Possible Porcupine Tree reunion?

Think you’re right.
It’s on Qobuz directly, but not on Qobuz when I search through Roon.
Can’t work out why Roon doesn’t let me see the whole Qobuz catalogue but I assume it will be there in time?

Great news and long overdue but a real pity Colin Edwin doesn’t appear to be involved. Takes some of the shine off for me ….

I like the later parts of the song but not the initial parts. I don't like the bass sound at all.

I shall wait to hear more before deciding whether to buy or not. I already own enough PT and SW solo to get by.

It's a real grower - if the rest of the album is of similar standard I think we're in for a treat.:)

Only one UK date mentioned so far. SSE Arena in Wembley.

Not for me, too far to go for an arena gig.
If it's the venue I think it is then I saw Steely Dan there about 20 years ago and I certainly wouldn't go back - too big and too many people wandering around drinking,eating, talking - doing just about anything other than listening to and appreciating the music.

Yes I saw Rush there years ago and got told to sit down by a security guard because i was trying to see the band from the front rather than the side with the awful seating arrangements. You would have thought PT would play the RAH.

Yes I saw Rush there years ago and got told to sit down by a security guard because i was trying to see the band from the front rather than the side with the awful seating arrangements. You would have thought PT would play the RAH.
I believe the RAH is Steven Wilson's favourite venue bar none but I think I'm right in saying that the SSE holds at least twice the capacity so from a commercial point of view I guess it makes more sense to play the larger venue.I'll be (hopefully) going to the gig in Paris (Zenith) which again is a large venue but around half the size of the SSE.

You're definitely not selling this venue to me. I gather it used to be the Empire Pool. Horrible venue so I'm out.

I thought I'd book a pair of tickets to see what the fuss is about but site kept on saying they couldn't find any tickets. As others have said. Wembley is a dump so I can't be arsed to keep trying. Off to the Sebright (capacity 150) on Saturday-more my cup of tea.

Tried for tickets at 10am and like molee said kept getting told no tickets available, tried just now and got the 3 tickets I was after. Quite a few now available via the presale.

Does anyone else think the mix on Harridan is very bass heavy? I’ve heard it on a couple of different systems now & the bass drum intro just sounds very dense & over blown in the bass end.

advertisement

Back