advertisement

Alec Baldwin

I only ever knew one chap who had actually been shot. He was with the British Army in Aden and got hit in the front of his shoulder, basically between his heart and his shoulder joint. In other words, they very nearly blew his arm off.and a couple of inches in the other direction could have been in the heart. He ended up working with me in a foundry, where, despite a next to useless left arm..he still did his bit, including swinging big hammers.
However, his description of the incident was that he was on patrol, then he was spun through 180 degrees and on his back before he had any idea he was shot..

The one and (thankfully!) only time I've been hit by a bullet it was a ricochet and most of the energy had been taken out of it before it hit me on the leg. Still stung a bit though.

I thought Moulinex bought out a design for helicopters? apparently trying to grab a slice from Martin Baker.
Reminds me of a Citroen 2CV I saw with a sticker on the back "turbocharged by Moulinex".

Reminds me of a Citroen 2CV I saw with a sticker on the back "turbocharged by Moulinex".

Was it next to this more usual 2-CV adornment?

a276g.jpg

The one and (thankfully!) only time I've been hit by a bullet it was a ricochet and most of the energy had been taken out of it before it hit me on the leg. Still stung a bit though.
Did your wife then say “I won’t miss next time”? :)

Even if it was only a rehearsal, you would think a camera would have been running at the time, this would end a lot of speculation.

advertisement

Back