advertisement

Rack order

My Aunt Molly had the same arrangement....... Mind you.... she was batty. :p
Haha… probably not as batty as me… the “living room”.:D

7tmG3p4.jpg

Respect! I dont think I've seen a more hardcore room. A man needs spares!!
Indeed, most of this is spare, I actually have a few more bits dotted around. I’m using the Ruark speakers in there right now with Naim electronics and it sounds great. I need to move some on really but struggling with the idea of parting with the Meridian CD player, it sounds lovely… quite pretty too.

I need to move some on really but struggling with the idea of parting with the Meridian CD player, it sounds lovely… quite pretty too.
Yea... I get that. Increasingly, a strong 'period' aesthetic is important to me. You can tell its Meridian from across the room.

Me too, very much so… but I like my real ales from a cask not a bottle (don’t like them gassy), hence my like for a decent red wine at home. We’re pretty well catered for with tap houses round here!
Same here. There is difference when from the cask. I’m also fond of the occasional Guinness. Such a nourishing pint.

Some purchases incoming from my dealer but my rack order TOP TO BOTTOM on my 5 shelf Quadraspire will most likely be…

Rega RP10 Turntable
Exposure 3010s2d or 3510 Preamp
Exposure XM Cd Player & Rega TT PSU
Rega Aura MC Phonostage
Exposure 3010s2 or 3510 Power Amp

Suggestions/criticisms are welcomed and appreciated if anyone sees issues with this.

advertisement

Back