advertisement

Today I have mainly been v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fitting a wind generator on the top ?

Funny you should ask that. I do one day want to put the sail frames and winding gear back on, but that is 5 or so years off and is a major undertaking as the originals are long gone. However I did toy with the idea of a wind power generator up there, but the Grade 2 listing put paid to that idea.

Funny you should ask that. I do one day want to put the sail frames and winding gear back on, but that is 5 or so years off and is a major undertaking as the originals are long gone. However I did toy with the idea of a wind power generator up there, but the Grade 2 listing put paid to that idea.
:(

Finishing this off over weekend:

mill-roof-106.jpg

mill-roof-107.jpg

mill-roof-108.jpg

Best wishes for her recovery. My work is bloody hard right now, we have a weekly teams call on Friday and everyone, including me, looked knackered and pissed off. We have any number of managers falling over with stress, I'm just making sure I get plenty of rest, fresh air, healthy food and stay off the sauce for most of the week. It's a very real possibility for any of us.
Hang in there Steve, Britain needs feeding.

had CCTV engineer out to replace a camera that is about 3 years old and lost all its colour . fortunately i pay to have a service contract so they were pretty prompt . the cctv has been a real boon for so many things !!

appraisals for people i line manage. Celebrating some long service awards 20 and 30 years (no 40 years from my dept this year)

Today I’ve been worried.
My poor dog is clinging to life after nearly succumbing to a awful infection Sunday night/Monday morning, vet operated on her earlier today and if she can make it through the night we may well be lucky and get her home again.

Today I’ve been worried.
My poor dog is clinging to life after nearly succumbing to a awful infection Sunday night/Monday morning, vet operated on her earlier today and if she can make it through the night we may well be lucky and get her home again.

will she have to stay in for antibiotics ?

Today I’ve been worried.
eevo, awful time, I really feel for you. Hope the poor little bugger comes through OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back