advertisement

What are you listening to right now #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-working day come-down: Big Black - Pig Pile...
R-410938-1457195151-8351.jpeg.jpg

AMM, Tunes Without Measure or End. Been having daily AMM sessions for the last couple of weeks. This is from 2000, the classic trio (Prevost, Rowe, Tilbury), doing what they do. I've seen AMM play so many times, but not for quite a few years now. They were always some of my favourite gigs, so I'm feeling quite nostalgic and warm while the world outside goes to shite.

New baby in the house, so anything quiet. John Cage's Two2 just ended. Now on to the last volume (#7, yet unreleased) in a series of albums I've put together of my own music. This one is sombre, melodic beat-less stuff.

As they get older I found that babies like noise. That way you don’t have to tip-toe everywhere.

They would have been used to the lub-dub of the Mother’s heart… :)

One of my all time faves and definitely their high point.

:)

I gave it my full attention, but it did nothing for me. Someone will appreciate it (stuck it on Discogs). I think I have some more Caravan to listen to, I like to keep an open mind.

Horace Parlan/Us Three (Toshiba-EMI Blue Note Last Reissue Series). One of my favourite piano trio albums, with George Tucker and Al Harewood. Sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back