advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D I don’t feel at all bullied. You’re making stuff up again.

I haven’t put forth argument, just stated the fact of the situation around the time of the referendum. It is not open for argument.
I always pay attention. Do not try to gaslight me. If you had no argument you would not be able to write posts in that vein. If you said years ago there are no benefits to 'fit in' then you were: 1) premature because no-one could know that, only predictions; 2) bending to a view for what reason?

I think there are arguments for Brexit, but very few Brexiteers make them. However, the stuff up there about 'democracy' and the vote otherwise not being 'honoured' - the stuff you wrote yesterday - is demolished.

I always pay attention. Do not try to gaslight me. If you had no argument you would not be able to write posts in that vein. If you said years ago there are no benefits to 'fit in' then you were: 1) premature because no-one could know that, only predictions; 2) bending to a view for what reason?

I think there are arguments for Brexit, but very few Brexiteers make them. However, the stuff up there about 'democracy' and the vote otherwise not being 'honoured' - the stuff you wrote yesterday - is demolished.
I don't know what "gaslight" means. As for the rest...I feel suitably mauled. :)

By the way, the hard remainers here have known since before the referendum there would never be any benefits to leaving the EU. After all, they predicted the end of the world. You really haven't been paying attention.

No, I think what many were saying was the small number of benefits were not worth this amount of pain and disruption. Once Theresa May caved in to the 'hard leavers', otherwise known as the ERG, it was game over.

I don't know what "gaslight" means. As for the rest...I feel suitably mauled. :)

By the way, the hard remainers here have known since before the referendum there would never be any benefits to leaving the EU. After all, they predicted the end of the world. You really haven't been paying attention.
I've demolished your 'hard remainer' nonsense. Don't use it.

I don't know what "gaslight" means.

smile-cute.gif

All the usual suspects piling in.

When are you ( and the gang ) planning to turn up on my doorstep to give me a kicking rather than making snide posts on the internet?

This is the usual up the ante stuff were you move on to the violent phase of your circular posting. My post is a simple accurate reflection of your behaviour on the internet.
But nevermind focus on Le Baron he is dragging you butt naked through used oil quicksand. Man up and put a coherent argument together for once.

I infer Brian has been busy, but has had his arse handed to him. Almost worth taking him off ignore to witness.

Only joking, nothing’s worth taking him off ignore.

Reading that conjures up Aidan Barclay as a war time black market spiv. He would take the labels off Red Cross parcels and sell them for a fiver if he could get away with it.

You wonder how long the Tories are going to be able deflect blame this winter as the usual rags invoke the blitz spirit. “We had the central heating turned up too much anyway”. Mustn’t grumble.

Maybe they can take our pigs away and send us bacon.

But the remainers never predicted food shortages, or distribution problems, or Labour shortages resulting in food going unharvested, did they? Er, yes we did. Many times, including on here. Well done, leavers. You got what you voted for. If this isn't what you thought you were voting for, suck it up, because it's exactly what I voted against.

The UK, the only country ever to vote for trade sanctions on itself and then the leavers wonder why supply chains are breaking down and stuffs getting scarce and expensive.

But there are rumours Brussels high command are preparing to capitulate in the Ulster Sausage War. Sammie Wilson will no longer have to pop a haemorrhoid over having to eat from the Free State.

Not the first time you've tried to play this little insinuation game. It's sly.

How old are you?

Whatever it is, maybe time to start acting it.

You can clarify matters very quickly - and improve your mood - by confirming whether you supported Putin's annexation of Crimea or found solace in the EU's response. A 'Phone a friend' lifeline is available.

The UK, the only country ever to vote for trade sanctions on itself and then the leavers wonder why supply chains are breaking down and stuffs getting scarce and expensive.

And then blames everyone except those who advocated leaving for the (widely predicted) consequences of the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back