advertisement

What was the last music that you bought?

The Cookers - Low. Vinyl Preorder arriving today.

The New York Contemporay Five - Consequences. Vinyl arriving tomorrow.

Lee Morgan - The Complete Lighthouse Box Set. CD wanted the vinyl, but just missed out and waited for a restock of the CD box at a much cheaper price. Arriving tomorrow.

D879bfs-NW2qv9kPkFfat-Oy1CaZyQuyn3V3i-sQFdw.jpg

New one from Rob Reed featuring members of Tiger Moth Tales and It Bites. If you're a fan of Camel and Hackett-era Genesis, this might appeal.

I just ordered the new Public Service Broadcasting album on Bandcamp. I love the two songs I had heard previously.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
B55-A7-D09-B29-B-4-B25-8-A2-E-885-FBE7-A35-CC.png
B55-A7-D09-B29-B-4-B25-8-A2-E-885-FBE7-A35-CC.png

about nine quid posted and I do like Forcione. He is often played on Radio Paradise and I’m curious to hear him on vinyl to see if it’s worth nearly a months subs to hear him on this format….

ps: took five minutes to finally get the image to stick. I’m thick but persistent obviously…

I have Acoustic Revenge, it’s on cd, digital remastering by Julian Vereker on naim cd017, will give it a spin tomorrow;)

BZCt7EdxWFsOVSPVgEfIQ5ehCG_kPEVLZS7Ir5DfH-izDkT6efIM8XCw72i6L5j-Z7yGt5dSFb1jRh3NzV9cOnCiszoLmK77u_nDIgn40SvA4pWpAvHMRglU_f21Kh7Apoizc5a0sikvScdWs3WPR77sVO7DFVGpJrRXJsatMFtVUv_yaLvpddITqlJ5buSHlL8BCNxZJ-nXAvA2uSHW70ezwsc_twI04xV9DFY5ORYiXySOOaIhjvahxlY3AHx2Mp-QHrD4KcTIftWqKBBkqXo-0Ntq1kt8Tgei_rV7N29woM8MxoIOp9cBvCW_sDzDAp1YyTMw-bk9oaY1WzX4OkAdD439d4fTE4pn0wkcKgnlAD9TGLYSBtzuXGdMk1gh0mGgZuo8papdZyfQQAou0OymQX_pM1qqm1He_w4ZM9OEntC5sz_1xv_CKvREIFWZU1GBgHN6Yu9urVQ2Gd5rYVzVBDtWAzy5lfzaQCfdvwKEVspamtsR_QOvVQOrJT0PN9B3CiugNHmSsJDPfBmbHZ3fIkLZCtK95OSDj1zIEnE1VpI4qt3Smb3fSArQSe94n8M5gePBuadOswBHfHTBT7NG6sYfzOwEABMpgU1aeVinxYOBPZHN-h1PqQUmZvDXjEPUkFOHd3gt3ZSCSRzOGEeT6A3uvRHCJ-xRaND_BZY8OKwepbmDx3rRCHv_mKV_VHfORHVlVFqQpf3ZRvT8RjdRKQ=w989-h541-no

Another copy of this as you just can't have enough LSD
R-13201074-1549826669-7694.jpeg.jpg

Couple of these

R-20351704-1632512830-2851.jpeg.jpg

This......Hope its a good'un.
R-14168981-1569148432-3949.jpeg.jpg

This....I've only heard a little of it but couldn't resist.

Just back from local store with:
Steely Dan - NorthEast Corridor Live
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly: Live
Neil Young - Carnegie Hall 1970
Wayne Shorter - The All Seeing Eye
and just arrived by post:
Evan Parker - Winns Win

Dave Holland off TonyL. Also off Tony some Shakespeare spoken word by Gielgud just because I fancy the ‘seven ages of man ‘ done full justice. :)

I told myself I was done for the month but then listening to that Xela CD reminded me that I still haven't bought Kreng's albums, so...

Kreng - Grimoire (CD/FLAC...only 1 left on Bandcamp)
Kreng - The Summoner (CD/FLAC....only 3 left on Bandcamp)
...and unrelated but for good measure to compliment the full-length album that I got a month or two ago:
B/B/S/ - Half Moon (FLAC)

Right, so all that's left is to buy Pink Anvil's Halloween Party and then my commercial holiday-appropriate soundtrack is basically complete.

Just back from local store with:
Steely Dan - NorthEast Corridor Live
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly: Live
Neil Young - Carnegie Hall 1970
Wayne Shorter - The All Seeing Eye
and just arrived by post:
Evan Parker - Winns Win

Which is your local store Mike? I used to love B Side the C Side and will occasionally have a rummage through the chaos that is Hatter's Hall in Faversham, but haven't tried any of the alternatives in Whitstable.

Harmonius Thelonius - Instrumentals! (A Collection Of Outernational Music Studies), like a more straightforward Burnt Friedman.
W.H. Lung - Vanities
Soma World feat. Falle Nioke - Want This EP
Circle Sky - Dream Colour

A reissue on Hat Hut's ezz-thetic's label of Cecil Taylor's Into the Hot, and Unit Structures;

The remastering by Peter Pfister is sounding very good indeed. There are some other interesting releases on this label that I might try over the next few weeks.

advertisement

Back