advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Bought a Uniti Nova from @LC Audio - unit came as describe and LC Audio was such a gentleman to deal with. Would close my eyes and buy from him again. He called me and was very pleasant on the phone, described the item in detail. Throughout the 1 week period of talking to him, he was very attentive to all my queries, even going out of his way to send pics/video and do additional tests for me. I don't know him from before and was so hesitant in parting ways with my £££ to another person I have never met and online spoke to the phone but he provided me so many good assurances. I'd like to think I have a good relationship with him to buy again from him. Highly recommended!

Bought a Uniti Nova from @LC Audio - unit came as describe and LC Audio was such a gentleman to deal with. Would close my eyes and buy from him again. He called me and was very pleasant on the phone, described the item in detail. Throughout the 1 week period of talking to him, he was very attentive to all my queries, even going out of his way to send pics/video and do additional tests for me. I don't know him from before and was so hesitant in parting ways with my £££ to another person I have never met and online spoke to the phone but he provided me so many good assurances. I'd like to think I have a good relationship with him to buy again from him. Highly recommended!

Thank you.... the experience was mutual. Great transaction, zero problems and a genuinely nice guy as well!!!

Thanks to @atcman for his Mac Mini which was in very nice condition, better than he described! He also set it up and provided information so that a befuddled old git could dive straight in. Oh yes, and @foxwelljsly for the Zorn CDs I bought about a zillion years ago. I still haven’t got round to listening to them all, but the first two are terrific (and in perfect nick.)

I bought a Chord DAC from LC Audio. Arrived very well packaged the next day. Fantastic service. Been looking at these for a little while, but never pulled the trigger. Nice bonus to get one for a great price. Thanks very much!

advertisement

Back