advertisement

What are you listening to right now #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
617iLYyxVYL._AC_SX679_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
On triple Vinyl....
81Jkoz8vP1L._AC_SX679_.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Tangerine Dream - The Sessions 1. On clear Vinyl.

810I46nkV4L._AC_SX679_.jpg

Klaus Schultze - Live 1980

<iframe width="352" height="264" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Klaus Schultze - Live 1980

I bought a copy of that on vinyl back in '84 ISTR it cost a s**t-load of money at the time (£10.99 !). Came with the poster. The only problem was the pressing quality; it was as good as you can get but with a track like "Sense" ("PTO" live), the best side, running at 30 minutes, it wasn't perfect. The Manikin CD is great, adding 15 minutes to "Sense" but mix took some of the oomph out of it.

Anyway. Enough of that. It's inspired me to play "For Barry Graves" from this set:

81xA4aRoOCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H5NH4YQ/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

They Might Be Giants - Secret Music Vol. 2 (FLAC conversion of official-but-secret WAV download ahead of official-but-secret CD release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back