advertisement

Andy's not sweating.

54464.jpeg

The media will keep showing ‘that’ picture. It’s obvious he screwed her. The rest is just legalise and privilege.
He trained as a helicopter pilot at my local airbase. Stuff leaks out and he was by all accounts a little too happy to be a Prince amongst paupers.
Personally I think a neutered head of state is a good idea but I think it will collapse on the queens death. Who in their right mind will suspend reality if Charles takes the throne? He is as dim as Andrew and Edward but, as first in line, got the best advisers.

Isn’t everyone equal before the law?
Nope.
The Queen is immune from prosecution,that's why
she's abdicating in favour of Andy,who best represents the traditions and values of the monarchy.
You can't have Regina v Regina ,well maybe for Charles 1.

The media will keep showing ‘that’ picture. It’s obvious he screwed her. The rest is just legalise and privilege.
He trained as a helicopter pilot at my local airbase. Stuff leaks out and he was by all accounts a little too happy to be a Prince amongst paupers.
Personally I think a neutered head of state is a good idea but I think it will collapse on the queens death. Who in their right mind will suspend reality if Charles takes the throne? He is as dim as Andrew and Edward but, as first in line, got the best advisers.
Why is there a need to suspend reality when Liz shuffles off and Charlie steps up? That *is* reality. Also, I'm sure that they all get the same advisors. They hardly need one each, and no doubt they share a team. If Andy ignored his and listened to his dick, well, that's hardly the advisors fault.

Nope.
The Queen is immune from prosecution,that's why
she's abdicating in favour of Andy,who best represents the traditions and values of the monarchy.
You can't have Regina v Regina ,well maybe for Charles 1.
Yes. Apologies, my post was intended as sarcasm. Not a good trait.

The Universal Declaration on Human Rights says "All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law".[1]. Sovereign Immunity symbolises very neatly that we live under a system where the ancient privilege of a wealthy elite overrules democratic accountability

I was on a ship (HMS Brazen) with him for a short while (I even had the cabin next door) and back then (and it was a long time ago - late 80's) he seemed fine and didn't seem to try and make any mileage out of being a Royal. That was pre-marriage though.

That’s me in the white overalls, furthest from camera, Fergie is climbing out of her plane after recently getting her PPL. I have to say that she made my knees go a bit weak when she smiled at us.

advertisement

Back