advertisement

Today I have mainly been v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
crawling under a floor today to fit a cat 7 cable

got a big red fire engine outside fitting smoke alarms to neighbours house after i refered them . great service from WMFS and free

Pretty anxious today , taken on loads of caring responsibilities and now a colleague has become ill after covid , meaning potentially covering their role !! Bit shocked really as they are normally bright and bouncy and very tough

When is your next holiday? Time off?

I hope you are taking care of yourself. So easy to keep piling more stuff on your plate, and not notice it is overloaded. ;)

Today I managed to upend my kayak. Managed to wriggle out whilst underwater, collect my wits and do a self-rescue. It was quite embarrassing as I was just practising turning techniques in an inner harbour in Penzance so had an uninvited audience of probably thirty people!
It was always going to happen. It’s a home-build that’s a replica of a hunting kayak that was used in the Disco Bay Area of Greenland. Inch perfect, it’s just scaled up slightly for those of us that aren’t innuit-sized. Super-light and nimble but tippy as hell. Ideal if you start kayaking at the age of six…
I knew when I built it in the first lockdown it was not ideal for your average seventy year old but it was simple, cheap and just good to do something unexpected.
It’s intimidating if I haven’t been out in it for a while. The opposite is true if I use it for a few days in succession. Keeping you honest sums it up nicely.

Pretty fine day, a couple of business meetings in Leeds around the canal area followed by a pleasant spin out with a mate.

Thanks. It happens every now and again (had spinal cord neurosurgery in 2003), not much I can do other than take tablets for a couple of days and it will calm down.

Went down to Devon to collect a new road trailer for my latest craft. The RS didn't even notice it was there, not surprisingly. Dropped into Kingston Lacey on the way - lovely house.

Went down to Devon to collect a new road trailer for my latest craft. The RS didn't even notice it was there, not surprisingly. Dropped into Kingston Lacey on the way - lovely house.

Hope you were out dragging everyone at the lights with the trailer on the back! A friend used to do that when towing his caravan on the back of a V10 Touareg!

thumbs up to homeserve who came back to friends toilet today , spent ages taking it to bits and getting it working . very conscientious

leccie came for a quote and supervised my son stripping a load of wallpaper of [ he is brilliant at it ! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back