advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! But what happened to the Buchardts?

In the end I didn't get on with them as when using them as part of my 5.1 system they would switch off if there was no sound
With a click and then come back on half a sec late when there was sound
Its something they say there working on fixing

But I'm loving the ATC's backed up with the BK sub backing them up

I have a switching box on top of the Marantz amp which allows me to use the Sub with the ATC's when listening
To music and then swap it back to the 5.1 for movies

Felt it was about time I posted a pic of my modest little system.

‘Pimped’ Bluesound Node 2i (with Fidelity Audio ‘Pro’ PSU), Hegel HD30 DAC/Pre, Bel Canto Evo 2 power amp, ProAc Tablette 10 Signature, BK XLS200 subwoofer:

52-DE633-C-C5-A3-42-F9-802-C-3-D1955-D72090.jpg

‘Pimped’ Bluesound Node 2i (with Fidelity Audio ‘Pro’ PSU), Hegel HD30 DAC/Pre, Bel Canto Evo 2 power amp, ProAc Tablette 10 Signature, BK XLS200 subwoofer:

Aesthetically very pleasing. Hope it sounds commensurately good!

Those little Proac’s ALWAYS sound good and people I know that got rid of them kept on regretting it or even worst, they are still looking for what’s missing in speakers that are 5 times the price and size !

Easily bettered the Harbeth P3ESR and Kef LS50 Metas! (to these ears at least)

Looks great! I’ve got one of those AV stands. Doesn’t have all that lovely gear in it though!

As someone who has owned and lived with the ones you mention above and the Proacs, I’d take the Proacs every single day of the week!

Likewise, I had the Harbeths for a year and bought the Kefs blind from Amazon based on all the positive reviews… There’s a lesson to be learned somewhere!

Just a test pic, as trying to get a uploading system
20200526-174005.jpg
@Hound Are those the isoacoustic bronze under the P10? I have those currently under a granite chopping block with the P10 sitting on top using the standard feet, but considered doing away with the granite.

How does your setup sound versus the standard feet? And are they attached in any way, or is the TT just sitting ‘loose’ on them?

Thanks

Reactions: JTC
Interesting. I had all three and am listening to my Harbeth’s now. I guess you know which one I preferred. Must say that I enjoyed the ProAc’s and KEF’s though. Good fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back