advertisement

Recommended movies etc on Netflix/Amazon Prime II

Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny thing is i started watching into the white on prime and it buffered as i have slow internet

It was fine this afternoon, but i do have very good internet and the ultimate top end router.

Prime can be a bit hit and miss sometimes though, its probably more to do with oversubscription at their end.

We enjoyed Post-Mortem: No-one dies in Skarnes

Not to be taken too seriously but funny
Tonje enjoyed hearing phrases she hadn't heard for a while and some local accents

Currently watching The Defeated, a crime drama set in post war Berlin. No big names in the cast, but some interesting plot lines, e.g. a US soldier who has taken it upon himself to persecute Nazi war criminals, and an abortionist who blackmails his patients. Some of the acting is a bit ropey, but it has kept me watching.

If you’re familiar with Anthony Bourdain’s TV series then the docu Roadrunner is a must. I found it compelling viewing, insightful and heartbreaking. Gutted when I heard he died.

Currently watching The End of the F...ing World on Netflix.
I was worried it would be to young for me but we are on the second season and I'm quite enjoying it... It's a good series to watch with the other half.

Just started another watch of The Sopranos. Now TV gave me an offer I couldn't refuse at £4.99 a month for 3 months. Only seen the first 2 episodes so far but holy hell, it's so much better the 2nd time around. All the wisecracks and subtleties. What a genius piece of television. Looks really really nice in HD too.

A major binge is on the way. I got 3 months to do the whole thing.

Long may it rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back