advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
System change once again..

Impulse Taus now driven by Musical fidelity A1000, Roon through 8200CDQ. Sounding great, also got the Arkless GTI Turbo setup with the AT 33PTG mk11 on the Technics, going to try with the Yamaha D9 later.

I still like the look of Audiolab gear. They haven't changed much over the years apart from the displays?

Updated with the new turntable, an Audio Technica AT LP-120X. This comes with an AT-VM95E fitted as standard to a detachable headshell (ideal for playing 45’s). I primarily bought it to play 78’s so have an additional headshell fitted with an AT-VM95SP, which I’ll try out later. Comes with a built in phono stage to boot! A quick A/B with Dire Straits ‘so far away’ with the LP12 running a VM-540ML was quite entertaining and an apt test track but seems an awful lot of deck for the money.

I must say, I do like the rack of black you have.

Impulse Taus now driven by Musical fidelity A1000, Roon through 8200CDQ. Sounding great, also got the Arkless GTI Turbo setup with the AT 33PTG mk11 on the Technics, going to try with the Yamaha D9 later.

D1sFCh1.jpg

Ox7Mnjg.jpg

Love the herringbone floor.

Not so keen on the rug.

The colour ain’t for me. I don’t get the grey thing.

D1sFCh1.jpg

Ox7Mnjg.jpg

Great looking room. I’ve always fancied trying Impulse speakers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back