advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

I bought a modified Arcam Alpha 5+ from @Mike P and am thoroughly pleased with my purchase. Very knowledgeable chap if you’re interested in a TDA1541(A)-based CD player.

I sold my faulty Arcam 9 CDP to Paul (Pinky). Very fast payment and excellent comms, I can highly recommend Paul as a great buyer.

Another thanks to Mike P for his advice too.

And many thanks are due from me to Alan for making it a very easy and pleasant transaction. A great person to deal with and highly recommended seller.
Echo the thanks to Mike P too who has kindly agreed to take a look at it.

Another thumbs up - this time for @kimmiles . Super smooth transaction, well packaged and his item was in even better condition than his description. Great seller - many thanks Kim.

Many thanks to mikehic1 for going above and beyond in meeting me 1/2 way between Southampton and Maidstone with his delightful Nait 3, which is now installed and driving a pair of Castle Satellites whilst all other systems are packed ready for a house move.
Thanks Mike. Much appreciated.

Thanks to both @gavreid and @mikebh50 for some excellent recent transactions. Both lovely and easy people to deal with and the Rega speakers (Gav) and the Pioneer/KEF CD/amp/speakers (Mike) are in top condition just as they were described. Deal with both of them with complete confidence people as you won't be sorry.

Thanks @tiggers I do hope you enjoy them. Couldn't have been easier and you were much too generous.

Special thanks too to @RXH2 for the Sugden amp and for being so kind as to drive it to me into the bargain. It's in beautiful condition just as you said.

advertisement

Back