advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony L

Administrator
Politicians need to level with the public about the scale of change needed in our lives so we don’t have another political fiasco like Brexit” (Twitter)

ERG/Conservative Party Brexit-ultra MP Steven Baker, who apparently seems to have forgotten he was instrumental in creating and implementing Brexit.

PS This is so good I’m splitting the thread right here so it is first post!

Brexiteers aren't comfortable with self-awareness or responsibility.
That would require them to acknowledge to themselves how conned they were/are...

...wishful thinking and willful ignorance, never a good foundation for anything.

That would require them to acknowledge to themselves how conned they were/are...

...wishful thinking and willful ignorance, never a good foundation for anything.

"We don`t need experts" (To tell us how utterly stuffed we are).

Is he clueless or does he have no shame. Or perhaps both ?
Baker obviously takes the public for fools. A complete Brexit zealot, all along thrusting for a hard Brexit yet has the brass neck to describe Starmer as part of “the political elite who have decided to make us poorer”. This is the modern Tory Party- like the GOP, taken over by fundamentalists driving a wedge through society and free to make it all up on the hoof with the necessary amnaesia when it all goes badly wrong- like overplaying a weak hand in the face of Europe, China and America.

You may say that, I couldn't possibly comment...
I’m getting funny adverts now, though could be Joe Hutch saying Doenitz’s son tried to take out his father twice in the Atlantic.

pOeZUDZ.jpg

SEWL8Ks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back