advertisement

Dougie2404

Chops54

pfm Member
I found out this evening that my good friend Dougie passed away on July 3rd. He lived on his own and I had been unable to contact him for the last couple of weeks. I managed to get in touch with his family this evening only to be given the news of his passing.

I'll miss you Dougie,

RIP.

Awful news, he was posting here for a long time, and a good guy.
RIP Dougie.

I found out this evening that my good friend Dougie passed away on July 3rd. He lived on his own and I had been unable to contact him for the last couple of weeks. I managed to get in touch with his family this evening only to be given the news of his passing.

I'll miss you Dougie,

RIP.
Sorry to hear your news Chops. RIP Dougie.

I didn't know Dougie, but it's always sad to lose a fisher. Sorry for your loss Chops. RIP Dougie.

Dougie had only just come home from hospital after a serious op but his passing was completely unexpected. I last spoke to him the day before he died and he seemed fine. He was looking forward to his son coming to visit and stay for a few days. We said we’d chat the next week but I knew there was something wrong when he never answered my calls. Unfortunately his family didn’t know the pin for his phone so they couldn’t contact me.

As you get older you know this kind of thing is going to happen more often but it doesn’t make it any easier :(

Thank you for all the kind comments. I’m sure Dougie would appreciate them :)

I last spoke to him the day before he died and he seemed fine.

He posted a couple of times on the 2nd and accessed the site on the 3rd, so it was clearly sudden. A huge shame and he’ll be missed by many of us here.

I didn't know him well but he seemed like a nice chap and always sad to lose a fishie, especially the nice ones.

RIP Dougie.

Thanks all again for the kind comments.

Yes indeed Paul ( I hope that’s your real name) He was a generous, well meaning bloke. He was dead straight too and you always you knew where you were with him.

advertisement

Back